Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Declined
I was wondering if the only way to do this is after registering to the site? When I was on my way to 1 million gamerscore, I unlocked over 14,000 gamerscore in 24 hours. I am assuming you can only do this badge after registering as I don't have any of them unlocked. Is there any way of tracking this from before you registered is what I am asking? Was wondering if anyone could answer my question.

Thanks,
Ray
I was wondering if the only way to do this is after registering to the site? When I was on my way to 1 million gamerscore, I unlocked over 14,000 gamerscore in 24 hours. I am assuming you can only do this badge after registering as I don't have any of them unlocked. Is there any way of tracking this from before you registered is what I am asking? Was wondering if anyone could answer my question.

Thanks,
Ray
Originally Posted by Stallion83
It has been asked repeatedly, and the standing answer is no.
Unfortunately for right now futile's is right only due to the fact, and this is as I have been told, that going back for one person we would have to go back thru for everyone and to do that may be a daunting task at this time.. maybe if there was a way to write some sort of code that could read everyones profile and dates for achievements in certain time frames, but since I don't know much about the coding side of this operation I don't know what that would entail.

So for the time being, if you really wanted this you would have to do it agin, which we have had a few of our great community members do.. and I think one of them had done it twice, due to a a small miscalculation of time frame.
Unfortunately for right now futile's is right only due to the fact, and this is as I have been told, that going back for one person we would have to go back thru for everyone and to do that may be a daunting task at this time.. maybe if there was a way to write some sort of code that could read everyones profile and dates for achievements in certain time frames, but since I don't know much about the coding side of this operation I don't know what that would entail.

So for the time being, if you really wanted this you would have to do it agin, which we have had a few of our great community members do.. and I think one of them had done it twice, due to a a small miscalculation of time frame.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Well, and since so many people have had to re-do it just to get the badge here, then, it should just be that everybody needs to do it after signing up.
No doubt it's technically feasible, consider it a site participation badge. I think in Stallion's case, he's just making sure there's not an issue with the calculation of the badge and he has to get around to scoring that much in a week.
Basically I was agreeing with futiles and trying to say what you said, but I think you just said it way better than me...lol. I think I was just trying too hard.. should of just kept to myself.. lesson learned!
The other thing to remember, Stal, is here the weeks are Sun-Sat (unlike say 360voice where it was Mon-Sun).

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account