Linking Account badges not unlocked.

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
Hello folks!

Despite linking my Microsoft account to the site, I haven't unlocked the associated badge as far as I'm aware.

I've definitely linked it, because it's (of course) linked to my Gamertag.

Could someone take a look at this for me please? Smile

Cheers!

Last edited 09-16-2022 at 06:36 AM by C64 Mat.
You unlocked the badges for linking your Google, Steam, and Twitch accounts on August 10th. And you unlocked the badge for linking your Gamertag on December 8th of 2021. As for the badge related to linking your Microsoft account, that's the only one that doesn't seem to have been unlocked, so either it wasn't linked correctly or the badge is bugged.
You unlocked the badges for linking your Google, Steam, and Twitch accounts on August 10th. And you unlocked the badge for linking your Gamertag on December 8th of 2021. As for the badge related to linking your Microsoft account, that's the only one that doesn't seem to have been unlocked, so either it wasn't linked correctly or the badge is bugged.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Holy moly; you're right. I'll edit the original post! Thank you! Smile
Last edited 09-16-2022 at 06:36 AM by C64 Mat.
I'd like to note that you still have to connect your Microsoft account on this screen (or on the login screen) in order to unlock the associated badge:

https://www.gamertagnation.com/profi...ditconnections

Also of note: There is no connection made to your Microsoft account when you add or "link" your gamertag on the site. That's an independent process. To unlock these connection-based badges you will need to initiate a connection to your accounts on the Manage Connections page.

Can you check if your Microsoft account is shown as connected from the page I linked above?
Hi Eric

Yes it is - it was the very first thing I linked, in December of last year Smile

Shall I remove and relink it?

Last edited 09-16-2022 at 06:37 AM by C64 Mat.
I just unlinked and relinked it. (Didn't even change the info). Badge unlocked! This can be set to resolved now. Thank you for your help everyone!
Last edited 09-16-2022 at 06:37 AM by C64 Mat.
Status changed from 'Info Needed' to 'Resolved'

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account