× 5 (25.00%) Operation: Anchorage

× 3 (15.00%) The Pitt

× 2 (10.00%) Broken Steel

× 2 (10.00%) Point Lookout

× 3 (15.00%) Mothership Zeta

× 5 (25.00%) don’t know/never played/just here for the poll

• Added 02-25-2024 07:55 PM
  • 20 votes
It’s now been 15 years since the release of Operation: Anchorage, so let’s take a look back at the DLC of Bethesda’s first entry in the Fallout series.
The pitt because i always wanted to visit pittsburg
Surprised to see Op Anchorage in the lead. I expected to see it no higher than 3rd place.

I voted Point Lookout, which is what I expected to be the most popular choice.
Surprised to see Op Anchorage in the lead. I expected to see it no higher than 3rd place.

I voted Point Lookout, which is what I expected to be the most popular choice.
Originally Posted by zoid
The stealth suit is a fucking game changer...
The stealth suit is a fucking game changer...
Originally Posted by futiles
I have so many good memories of that dlc and loved the stealth suit when I played this game back in the day.
I have never played fallout 3 and i see this game for 2.49€ ,is there a game that need guides?i wanna buy both fallout of 360.
I have never played fallout 3 and i see this game for 2.49€ ,is there a game that need guides?i wanna buy both fallout of 360.
Originally Posted by SoyUnPeseta
You do not need any guides to play any of the Fallout games. However, if you are someone trying to get all the achievements in as streamlined a playthrough as possible, then yes, you would likely need reference guides for certain decisions and saves to make at certain points. (Fallout 3 has Good/Neutral/Bad Karma achievements at certain levels, and New Vegas has various ending achievements)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account