Finally Got My 360!!

Xbox 360

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey Everyone.. I want to thank everyone for there input on my Xbox 360 poll. I read every post and put them in to consideration. Over next year or two they will start fading out the 360 and make games exclusive to next-gen. By then the One should be updated and ironed out with possible holiday deals and re-design. So i decided for time being I would buy a 360 and grind out the older and upcoming titles. I bought Lego Harry Potter for Co-Op so me and my GF would have a game. Also bought Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare. I plan on buying games as they go on sale or they catch my attention. I WILL be getting TitanFall!!..Excited

Recently started school, so I work 6am to 5pm then School 6pm to 9pm (Fri,Sat,Sun - Off School). Long days ahead but still plan to play as much as possible. I'm a crazed Achievement Hunter so I would like to work hard on my Gamer Score. Now with that said I would like to make a bunch of friends and have a blast with anyone that still plays 360. If anyone is interested please send me a friend request on XBL. I will help out any fellow member that needs it if I can get my hands on the game there playing. I am going to try raising money on my Twitch.tv channel for a HDMI capture device. I currently only stream PC games and would love to change that. Thank You for all your support and don't forget to send a friend request..LETS GET GAMING!!
great to see you have your 360. we will definitely have to play sometime.
Congratulations. It was a good predicament to be in, as each outcome will give you some great games to play. I'll be sure to hit up your channel sometime.

On a side note, how does the payout go for Twitch. I don't plan on doing it myself, but was just curious, if it's number of Ad Views or time users spend on your channel or what?
I think you made the right decision. Congrats!
Nice! Congrats! Waiting for a better XBone was a smart move, that's what I did with the 360. I wasn't really interested in gaming until I heard about the Slim, and I purchased it on sale Big Grin.
Super cool, I'll be getting you that FR very soon..with 1100 + games at my disposal most of which are 360, I'll be able and willing to help and I understand the scheduling thing...believe me I understand that well..
So i decided for time being I would buy a 360 and grind out the older and upcoming titles.
Originally Posted by GamingTech84

Don't. Don't grind, or scorewhore, or boost, or whatever.

Just pick games that look like fun, and play them.
Don't. Don't grind, or scorewhore, or boost, or whatever.

Just pick games that look like fun, and play them.
Originally Posted by futiles
Exactly, if you like to play to play then play to play! If you like to play to boost then boost if you like to do both, like me..them do both...like me... Just have fun, like me!
Congrats! I'm waiting for the price to drop some more before upgrading to the latest 360 model. There's still some good games to be had on the 360, so I think you made the right choice. What do you intend on playing first?
Well to be honest I play for achievements, Its a flaw in my matrix lol. I won't play games unless they have achievements or trophies in any platform. BUT with that said it still has to be fun and worth playing, because being miserable isn't worth the extra points. So I will grind the games I enjoy so I get both worlds like B8TINGU Smile.

Hey Eric I picked up Plants vs Zombie Garden Ware fare when i got Xbox and will be getting Titanfall when Microsoft decides to let them release it. Other then that I will probably be the creeper at GameStop digging through the bargain bins and grabbing arcade games on sale. I probably catch some crap for this but i'm a COD fanboy so I will probably grab those as price drops.
Well to be honest I play for achievements, Its a flaw in my matrix lol. I won't play games unless they have achievements or trophies in any platform. BUT with that said it still has to be fun and worth playing, because being miserable isn't worth the extra points. So I will grind the games I enjoy so I get both worlds like B8TINGU Smile.

Hey Eric I picked up Plants vs Zombie Garden Ware fare when i got Xbox and will be getting Titanfall when Microsoft decides to let them release it. Other then that I will probably be the creeper at GameStop digging through the bargain bins and grabbing arcade games on sale. I probably catch some crap for this but i'm a COD fanboy so I will probably grab those as price drops.
Originally Posted by GamingTech84
Hey, keep an eye on majornelson.com's blog for weekly/monthly deals on Xbox 360 titles. I just picked up a bunch of games for around $5 last week.

He also lists the free monthly games on there, which this months free ones are - Civilization Revolution and Dungeon Defenders.

Buying older games for very cheap is a great way to add up them achievements.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account