Achievement Competition #1

Gaming Chat

Found 14 posts - Go to Last Post

Hi everyone. I have noticed that the community here on GTN is not really that active so I have put in place a little competition. The competition will run for one week and will happen once a month. Anyone is welcome to join and take part. All you have to do to join is post this message below "GTN rules" and your gamertag will be noted down. All entries must be completed by Friday 28th June and the competition will begin Monday 1st July.

To win the competition you must gain the most achievements in that week. I will be keeping track of everyone and announcing the winner at the end of the week.

The winner will have bragging rights over everyone else that took part and a shiny new badge
I will enter this, win or lose it can't hurt anything. #GTNRules!
I am up for this sounds like fun. #GTNRules!
We have 3 people ready and willing. Will anyone else step up to the challenge?
So when does it start and end? I seen the entry date, but wasn't sure when it started.
Started on the 1st and goes 1 week if I read it correctly, so it goes until Sunday night?
that is correct. It started on the 1st July and ends the 7th July
im doing it manually for now but will hopefully have a tracking program for next time
After a slow start from all contenders someone really upped the pace scoring a total of 18 achievements this week but before I announce the winner I would like to say thanks to everyone that joined and I hope to see you again next month.

The winner of this months competition is:

ikmyer

Congratulations ikmyer on winning and your badge has been awarded.
Thank you. I would like to thank my family for their support and going out of town over the weekend so I could play Xbox all day. (I really could not attend the mini vacation due to other reasons).

Looking forward to the next round Wink
Ha ha Ikmyer. The next lot of sign ups will begin shortly. Just keep an eye out for a new thread and next time bring some friends.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account