Achievement Competition (rolling)

Gaming Chat

"I'm in it to take up space"
Originally Posted by futiles
exactly how I feel...lmfao!!!

I'm in it to lose it!!
I'm in it to win it!
And we're off! Today the challenge starts and for the next 7 Callander days your achievements won will determine the winner, good luck.
Also to let anyone know, today was the cut off date, anyone joining the leaderboard today will not be eligible until next months challenge to win the badge
Leaderboard actually has it as starting 2 days ago, possibly because it was Sunday, start of the week. Unless you're tracking it manually, but it also ends on the 6th.
Yeah, I noticed that... it started earlier. The 4th and 5th were bad days for me to end this on. Can we do it again, let's say the 13th-19th...
I signed up today july 1st, hope that's ok.
Leaderboard actually has it as starting 2 days ago, possibly because it was Sunday, start of the week. Unless you're tracking it manually, but it also ends on the 6th.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Noticed that and messed with the board, screwed something's up and got it to reset and start tracking on the right days. I almost had to change the days I still may have to, but only by one day, its my first time tracking a challenge here so I apologize for the errors. Only achievements unlocked from the 1st-the 7th will count. Even if I have to manually count a few days for everyone. I lost 9 achievements myself. I said 1-7 that's what will count. Maybe I should make them month long challenges?
A week is fine, I just wanted to make sure you knew that the leaderboard was off in case you hadn't noticed.
A week is fine, I just wanted to make sure you knew that the leaderboard was off in case you hadn't noticed.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Eventually I would have and probably too late, so you saved me a lot of pain, thank you! These leaderboards are kind of tricky and I still may have to tweak it a little for next moth, so please go a little easy on me..lol..
Achievements unlockeds on app counts for competition?
Achievements unlockeds on app counts for competition?
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
If they are achievements, then yes, they should count. Not including them would be like saying you couldn't count achievements in games starting with letters.
Yup, remember this is not about gamerscore.
Yup, remember this is not about gamerscore.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Yes, this is nice... I can play apps all day and not even impact my completion percentage(not that it matters).

Honestly, I didn't even think about the app achievements until I saw Quickz knock off like 10 in the Amazon app.
Yes, this is nice... I can play apps all day and not even impact my completion percentage(not that it matters).

Honestly, I didn't even think about the app achievements until I saw Quickz knock off like 10 in the Amazon app.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
LOL

Ninja N.1

:-)
Well tonight wis the cut off. I will be looking at the winner and maybe readjusting the board for next month.. but it lookalike we'er gonna have a pretty clear winner this time around.
Well tonight wis the cut off. I will be looking at the winner and maybe readjusting the board for next month.. but it lookalike we'er gonna have a pretty clear winner this time around.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Oddly, I'm not sure if it's counted everything for me, I'm seeing about 20 short(not counting the stuff I did tonight), my scans looked like they caught up today and I thought Quickz was about 40 short, although I don't think all of his scans have went through.

I'm speculating that maybe the APP achievements don't count after all, or maybe offline play, but everything I have seems to have time stamps.

Does the leader board keep calculating after the cutoff, or does it lock down until you change the dates?

Just curious, in case the result is a little closer another time.
I have an idea what might be happening... It seems like it's not counting the achievements between my midnight and the site's midnight Eastern to Central. In my achievement list it shows all of those on the next day, but the numbers for the summary for the day don't include them. The effect seems to be worse for Quickz due to the greater difference between his midnight and the site's..

It's late and I may off, but can give more specific examples if needed.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account