Metal Gear Online Beta

Gaming Chat

Found 35 posts - Go to Last Post

Seconded...

Guns of the Patriots looks like it'll wipe the floor with the competition.
itll certainly be a game to remember. its said to have 30 hrs gameplay (cant remember where i saw that)...but how many movies....
itll certainly be a game to remember. its said to have 30 hrs gameplay (cant remember where i saw that)...but how many movies....
Originally Posted by Blank Planet
30 HOURS GAMEPLAY?! If that excludes movies... whoah... this will definitely be a game for the history books, totaling 60 hours...

Remember... MGS2 had like four hours gameplay and eight hours movies.

Apply that formula to Guns, and you have WAAAAY over 60 hours.

This is going to be amazing...
actually SOL had less than 1hour skipping movies on very easy.
I heard from a guy when I bought my copy of "Lost Odessy" (that comes with 4 disks) that the MGS4 team was having trouble fitting the game onto a single Blu-Ray disk...

And seeing a a "Dual Layer" Blu-Ray disk can hold 50 GBs of data, that game must be freaking huge!
yeah but its all to do with the movies and audio.
I heard from a guy when I bought my copy of "Lost Odessy" (that comes with 4 disks) that the MGS4 team was having trouble fitting the game onto a single Blu-Ray disk...

And seeing a a "Dual Layer" Blu-Ray disk can hold 50 GBs of data, that game must be freaking huge!
Originally Posted by The Archanist
This is true. The HK team had to reduce the game to fit onto one bluray.

What makes it even more impressive is that most people use bluray as an excuse to leave their game content uncompressed and easily layed out, while at maximum compression, MGS4 still had to be shortened.

That's bloody amazing, if you ask me.

And Billy, I was referring to Normal mode, not retard mode.
Some speed runners are amazing at getting through games though... Like morrowind in like less than 1 hour and shit, I didn't even get half way through that game!

But most of them play on the easier modes because it's quicker that way.

Speed Demos Archive is a place that has a lot of speed runs, including that one of Morrowind that you really should check out, it's amazing how he does it.
ok maybe add five extra minutes for normal. its an mgs trait to be a short game...im not expecting four to be much diferent. plus its on the easier modes that you find the games true length.
ok maybe add five extra minutes for normal. its an mgs trait to be a short game...im not expecting four to be much diferent. plus its on the easier modes that you find the games true length.
Not really... like some games are made specifically for certain modes. Like Halo 3 was said to be made to play on Heroic mode.
yeah that was for the lonely people
*sighs*

Billy...

Ah Forget it...
yeah but its like saying MGS2 was meant to be on European Extreme.
yeah but its like saying MGS2 was meant to be on European Extreme.
Well... It wasn't really, as Snake is meant to be one badass smoking perv, and Raiden was meant to be one 1337 sonofabitch (:P). So I presume on Hard was MGS2's threshold difficulty.

It's not for the gamer to decide the base difficulty... depends. If we want to find out which level MGS2 or any other game was designed to be played at, we'll have to ask Mr Kojima himself, I'd guess...
i dunno, gamers should really decide the level. hence the choice. but as to my knowledge GTA only has the one level.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account