Cheevo not showing

Xbox 360

Found 19 posts - Go to Last Post

I was in a gaming session for the multiplayer of Assassin's Creed Revelations and I unlocked the Explorer achievement while playing, stayed to help the others get some stuff and now it doesn't show anywhere that I unlocked the achievement!
yes it did, now it is showing, not sure why there was a delay
Microsoft were having achievement issues across the whole Xbox ecosystem last night. Probably the cause of your 360 achievement problem.
That goes without saying Wink

Does anyone else use the CBC app on the XBONE, nothing seems to count or unlock for me on that app achievement wise.
its this site i have unlock wwe 13 achievement 2 days age and its still not on this site
its this site i have unlock wwe 13 achievement 2 days age and its still not on this site
Originally Posted by nWo Skyline
That's probably normal to see 2 to 3 days between scans. It's improved over the past couple months, but still more work to be done. In the top menu, you can request a sync and that should get the scan.
i did that still dont work just the the post count badge for 10 post which i have but no badge
I have the same issue. Two games I completed about a week ago still haven't shown up on this site. iStunt 2 WP and Valiant hearts. It's weird since the site continues to pick up achievements after these two games were completed.

I don't see a place to request a scan in the menu. Is that for premium members only?
I have the same issue. Two games I completed about a week ago still haven't shown up on this site. iStunt 2 WP and Valiant hearts. It's weird since the site continues to pick up achievements after these two games were completed.

I don't see a place to request a scan in the menu. Is that for premium members only?
Originally Posted by MrGompers
No request scan, feature not available not even for premium member
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja

Seriouisly, stfu.
I was mistaken about normal users, but premium users do have request scan feature. I plan to make that work better in a couple weeks of Eric doesn't get to it.
Sorry,,premium have Unlimited sync requests, but limited on day or unlimited?
so normal user get fucked
Originally Posted by nWo Skyline
Don't worry, premium users don't exactly gets on demand syncs either. Hopefully that will improve.
Don't worry, premium users don't exactly gets on demand syncs either. Hopefully that will improve.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Now is OK, not unlimited scan :-(
I'm still missing that pesky achievement from Minesweeper WIN 8
Site still hasn't picked up my missing achievements. Is there a trick to getting the site to pick these up? I remember when this issue was on 360voice. Sometimes if you loaded the game that was missing achievements, so it was first in your game list, the site would pick them up. That trick doesn't seem to work here though.
Site still hasn't picked up my missing achievements. Is there a trick to getting the site to pick these up? I remember when this issue was on 360voice. Sometimes if you loaded the game that was missing achievements, so it was first in your game list, the site would pick them up. That trick doesn't seem to work here though.
Originally Posted by MrGompers
Same issue :-(

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account