What a mind-numbing task

Xbox 360

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

Moving my 360 saves from my 2TB drive to the cloud (because I literally put it off until now) is so damn boring. And I cannot just move all, because it is a single shared drive, and the game files themselves are in the same directory as the saves, so, I have to go through each game to do it. Blech...

Thankfully, since my entire history got corrupted and wiped a few years back, it is far less than the 2GB they give us of online storage, but, it is still way more effort than it needs to be.
Moving my 360 saves from my 2TB drive to the cloud (because I literally put it off until now) is so damn boring. And I cannot just move all, because it is a single shared drive, and the game files themselves are in the same directory as the saves, so, I have to go through each game to do it. Blech...

Thankfully, since my entire history got corrupted and wiped a few years back, it is far less than the 2GB they give us of online storage, but, it is still way more effort than it needs to be.
Originally Posted by futiles
Been putting this off for too long for that very reason. Moved all of the files from my main 360 to the 2GB drive I picked up at last AF, but still need to move the files from my other 360, then start migrating everything to the cloud. Don't know if I'll bother with all of it, but would at least like to get everything that's currently backward compatible on the X1 done.
Been putting this off for too long for that very reason. Moved all of the files from my main 360 to the 2GB drive I picked up at last AF, but still need to move the files from my other 360, then start migrating everything to the cloud. Don't know if I'll bother with all of it, but would at least like to get everything that's currently backward compatible on the X1 done.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Yeah, I got everything to a single device last year, now, to the cloud...
This is why I am handling it on a game by game basis, when I go to play it. Since the BC isn't fully integrated, I don't have much of a need for my old save states.
I started that initially with just games I knew I probably wouldn't be playing much like sports games, then with all my Kinect titles, but I still have a crap ton of games to do myself, I'm thinking Dacoto has a good idea so ill just follow that.
Well, also, same situation as my X1. 3 360s, with a massive move to digital games, and cloud saves (since there is enough space). And, you know, I work from home 2 nights a week, so, it isn't like that is all I am doing. I did get to Mass Effect 3 last night.
Oh man,now I am bummed out about doing this. Across 3 different drives... ugh.
All of my saves actually don't fit in the 2GB we get. Frown
All of my saves actually don't fit in the 2GB we get. Frown
Originally Posted by Kaens
Mine probably wouldn't either, if I hadn't lost everything in like 2011 or 2012.
I'll probably just end up re doing most of mine since I bean dived most of them anyway, but it'll still be lose lose situation IDK where I left off in some of these games.. that's the big problem with bean diving...ugh..

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account