Found 31 posts - Go to Last Post

Has anyone ever had any buying experience with Andy Buy? I have never heard of them before and I'm in need of a new controler since the LB button just broke off on a controller that not even a year old. It was the most popular search result on google. A new controller from here is $35, new with free shipping. Almost half the price compared to Best Buy. Seems a little to good to be true, but you can't beat the price.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
DON'T USE THIS SITE! IT'S FRAUDULENT! I paid and ordered an Xbox Hard-drive and I thought it was too good to be true and it was because they were selling it for half the price worth free shipping but I never received the package or got a tracking number for it plus no confirmation number but they did send a confirmation email to hold you off from cancelling your purchase.... I feel so stupid.... anyway, they replied to me once saying it would take 15-20 days but after that passed, they never replied to an email again. The phone number that have doesn't even work so please don't waste your good hard earned money like my dumb ass, smh....
DON'T USE THIS SITE! IT'S FRAUDULENT! I paid and ordered an Xbox Hard-drive and I thought it was too good to be true and it was because they were selling it for half the price worth free shipping but I never received the package or got a tracking number for it plus no confirmation number but they did send a confirmation email to hold you off from cancelling your purchase.... I feel so stupid.... anyway, they replied to me once saying it would take 15-20 days but after that passed, they never replied to an email again. The phone number that have doesn't even work so please don't waste your good hard earned money like my dumb ass, smh....
Originally Posted by EliteMoneyMilt
Damn, it's sad because I actually made the purchase before I came here. I will file a claim with paypal on the seventh day but my question is, did you get your refund yet. I was told if paid through paypal you money is safe.
Well, at least 3Dcart has shut the site down. I saw today that Andy Buy's site is currently unavailable, with only 3Dcart hosting information available on it.

Guess they stole the money they needed quick, and walked away.
Well a lot of these posters haven't even finished their profiles so maybe it just one guy.
Well a lot of these posters haven't even finished their profiles so maybe it just one guy.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
Maybe, but, each one is a newly registered user on the day they post, with two new users today. I would be surprised to see a person go through the create an account setup on GTN just to bitch about that site multiple times.
Well, at least 3Dcart has shut the site down. I saw today that Andy Buy's site is currently unavailable, with only 3Dcart hosting information available on it.

Guess they stole the money they needed quick, and walked away.
Originally Posted by futiles
Also, the site was offering some pretty great deals and just before the holidays, so, your probably right on with this assessment.
Also, the site was offering some pretty great deals and just before the holidays, so, your probably right on with this assessment.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I have yet to see a single post stating that any of those "deals" were legit at all. I am amazed that the mods have not completely deleted this thread since so many people seem to keep finding that site only to get ripped off. If it was me, I wouldn't want my site associated at all with a known scam site.
Every company has started somewhere, so you can't fault people for being willing to try it out, even if it does seem too good to be true. Why I remember when this strange online store started up that let people sell there stuff like an online garage sale.If memory serves, they called it eBay.
Last edited 12-29-2016 at 04:21 PM by B8TINGU.
I have yet to see a single post stating that any of those "deals" were legit at all. I am amazed that the mods have not completely deleted this thread since so many people seem to keep finding that site only to get ripped off. If it was me, I wouldn't want my site associated at all with a known scam site.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I wouldn't say that this thread makes GTN "associated" with Andy Buy. This is more like a warning about the now non-existent site.
Every company has started somewhere, so you can't fault people for being willing to try it out, even if it does seem too good to be true. Why I remember when this strange online store started up that let people sell there stuff like an online garage sale.If memory serves, they called it eBay.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Reason for editing the two post: Please keep it civil. I appreciate both parties comments and opinions and I truly hate censoring anything, but on the other hand I will not allow a flame war to start, this is your one and only warning about this. If I had to edit one post, I'm going to edit yours as well. Thank you.

Let's all just remember if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it all. If you feel the need to vent send your complaint to me or another staff member.
It was fine to leave the thread around because it may have been a useful warning for anyone that searched for the site. Sure, people came here to vent after making a mistake, but who knows how many others may have avoided the pitfall because they happened to spot this thread first.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account