Twitch Prime - Game Code

Gaming Chat

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

So as some may know Twitch now has Twitch Prime. Those that don't understand if you have Amazon Prime and a Twitch account you automatically have Twitch Prime upon linking the accounts. This give you 1 free sub a month to your favorite partnered streamer, plus freebies (game codes) for spotlighted games. Amazon Prime is $99 a year.
Here is a link to the Twitch press release:
http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160930005962/en

I have a code for Paladins that unlocks a skin the code should work it was last month's free and I didn't use it, unless the code goes inactive after the free month is over. I also have a code I belive for Streamline the game they offered but I didn't write the name next to the code so I don't know if it is the code for that game. Anyone wants it just ask and it's yours.

I will try to post any codes for the games I can't use so if interested check often.
Last edited 11-09-2016 at 02:39 AM by Homeless Messia.
Is games codes just US thing? Where do you find them?
Has to be on the twitch site using a PC when viewing a channel it the left hand column that says rewards. How to actually redeem the codes once you have them I really have no idea with some, Hearthstone was in Hearthstone, and I believe Paladins would be in Paladins. The code for Streamline (if I have it) I would guess maybe Steam.

Diesel as your in UK some have said some perks aren't available yet so you may not get codes for the games if you do qualify but should be available to more markets soon.
So lets clarify this some.

Ad-free viewing plus a free channel subscription every 30 days.

Does Amazon re-up it every 30 days and it doesn't cost you as it's part of your Prime membership?

I already have prime so if I link this I start getting free stuff without having to pay anything extra?
So lets clarify this some.

Ad-free viewing plus a free channel subscription every 30 days.

Does Amazon re-up it every 30 days and it doesn't cost you as it's part of your Prime membership?

I already have prime so if I link this I start getting free stuff without having to pay anything extra?
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
Yep its free for Amazon Prime members to have Twitch Prime another great Amazon feature. Seems like they want to phase out Twitch Turbo and actually reward viewers and streamers with this Twitch Prime program.

You have the 1 free sub a month but thus far it has to be manually renewed to the channel of your choice (check your subscriptions in Twitch to see when expires) to renew or subscribe.

This month's free thus far is a item/skins (something) for Watch Dogs 2 I believe its Twitch purple whatever it is.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account