Gears of War games codes, again

Gaming Chat

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

If you want a code for any or all of the Gears games, send me a PM or reply here. Even after all of them being GwG, and having already given a set away from playing Gears ultimate edition, they sent out codes again for buying Gears 4.

These games are backwards compatible. Keeping a list, so you know what not to ask for.

Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3
Gears of War Judgement
If you want a code for any or all of the Gears games, send me a PM or reply here. Even after all of them being GwG, and having already given a set away from playing Gears ultimate edition, they sent out codes again for buying Gears 4.

These games are backwards compatible. Keeping a list, so you know what not to ask for.

Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3
Gears of War Judgement
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I also have a set of codes for these games, which I have no use for, and would be willing to give any away to whomever.
I'd take a code, if available....I'm sure I'm one of very few that hasn't played any of them.
I'd take a code, if available....I'm sure I'm one of very few that hasn't played any of them.
Originally Posted by DomeJohnny
Um, which code(s) do you want? It is four codes, one for each game. They were all (most) Games with Gold, too. Send my a message with which ones you want, and they are yours.
Originally Posted by DomeJohnny
DomeJohnny took Gears 1 and 2 from me. So, I still have Gears 3 and "A Baird's Tale" available.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account