Official Leaderboard Idea

Feature Requests

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Leaderboard for Referrals??
Originally Posted by Snappleback
Woah, you really went deep with this. I'm not sure I have time to unpack it all Wink
Woah, you really went deep with this. I'm not sure I have time to unpack it all Wink
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
Am I supposed to convince everyone with details and reasons why I think it should be added? Lol I was just suggesting it since I noticed it wasn't a leaderboard.
Am I supposed to convince everyone with details and reasons why I think it should be added? Lol I was just suggesting it since I noticed it wasn't a leaderboard.
I was just joking, don't worry ^⁠_⁠^
Are referrals tracked permanently? I see a place (hidden deep) in my profile for recent referrals, but, I don''t know how far back it goes. While the overall idea of this as a leaderboard definitely leans to growing site, I do see it as one that is easily manipulated to get people moved up the leaderboard.
Are referrals tracked permanently? I see a place (hidden deep) in my profile for recent referrals, but, I don''t know how far back it goes. While the overall idea of this as a leaderboard definitely leans to growing site, I do see it as one that is easily manipulated to get people moved up the leaderboard.
Originally Posted by futiles
How would you manipulate it? Create fake accounts and sign up with the link?

I guess but that's a lot of work for a leaderboard. Lol.
How would you manipulate it? Create fake accounts and sign up with the link?

I guess but that's a lot of work for a leaderboard. Lol.
I have seen that happen. It is fairly easy to script something.

Technically they wouldn't be fake accounts, but, worthless accounts.
Or dummy / boosting accounts that are used temporarily.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account