COMMUNITY Competition (Prize) SIGN UP...Video Game Bingo! (VINGO) RULES ARE POSTED!

Gaming Chat

Does This Competition Sound Like Fun?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 61 (81.33%) Yes, I Just Want To Know What I need To Do!

× 14 (18.67%) No, it sounds like something old people do

• Added 08-07-2014 10:17 PM
  • 75 votes
I've been trying too, but with my limited time I don't think I'm going to be able to hit a VINGO. The gamerscore totals used to be so easy for me, but I've used up a lot of easy games in past competitions and I don't have the money to rent games as easily as before.

I'm still gonna try but don't hold up the competition on my account if it comes down to it. I've had more than enough time allotted to me for this.
Okay, I have received several messages and we have given time for anyone who is participating to speak up. It doesn't seem like anyone else is trying to fill up their VINGO card. We will commence the 2nd round 0900 Tuesday.

I have a feeling the VINGOs are going to come in quick, so you better watch the clock.

Since there are only 6 valid VINGO's we will move directly to the 3rd round. First 5 VINGO's move on.

I have a hunch this is going to go like blitzkrieg now. Who's fast with filling squares, calling VINGO, and sending emails?

I guess we'll find out.
Okay, I have received several messages and we have given time for anyone who is participating to speak up. It doesn't seem like anyone else is trying to fill up their VINGO card. We will commence the 2nd round 0900 Tuesday.
Originally Posted by Zombie In PJs
0900 which time zone? Will you be announcing new requirements or still going with horizontal, vertical, or diagonal? Will you announce the "free square" bonus challenge?

Since there are only 6 valid VINGO's we will move directly to the 3rd round. First 5 VINGO's move on.
Feels like that game where one chair gets pulled out and one person is left standing when the music stops.

I have a hunch this is going to go like blitzkrieg now. Who's fast with filling squares, calling VINGO, and sending emails?
Wait, we have to send email? I thought it was just post here and the email was only to get our cards?
9am in what time zone? 8)
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Everything by GTN server time.
Everything by GTN server time.
Are you purposely skipping my questions because you are trying to be mysterious? Wink
Just a suggestion, but how about another day/round if all 6 people vingo tomorrow? Would hate for it to all come down to a time stamp.And it would be a shame to waste all of our Vingos...
At least give us a head start by telling what the VINGO is and what the bonus is.
I guess I'm out since I will be busy the next two days spending time with the wife at Universal Orlando. Was thinking the next round wouldn't start this week.
Originally Posted by N1ghtmareb4xmas
Use your phone to check.
I won't be calling another VINGO, unless the bonus is closest gamer tag to HotdogmcG
I won't be calling another VINGO, unless the bonus is closest gamer tag to HotdogmcG
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I remember the Hotdog incidents of 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I just remember a lot of bricks....
Another life, another site....
VINGO, VINGO, VINGO... is that 10 characters?
VINGO, VINGO, VINGO... is that 10 characters?
VINGO! I have VINGO as well, but I thought we had to wait for Zombie.
VINGO! I have VINGO as well, but I thought we had to wait for Zombie.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Yeah, I don't know... I figured I should declare based on the information I have now.. .
Yeah, I don't know... I figured I should declare based on the information I have now.. .
Yup, fair enough. That's the three I expected, now I have to head to work and look forward to reading this thread today (while Fsh continues cleaning stuff off his phone and Windows 8).
Yup, fair enough. That's the three I expected, now I have to head to work and look forward to reading this thread today (while Fsh continues cleaning stuff off his phone and Windows 8).
Originally Posted by Kaens
I'm sure N1ghtmare will be around once he gets access to something he can post with. And hey, I've been playing with my 360 too and my One(barely). I'll be back to the One and Kinect... And Final Fantasy soon enough.
If this competition is coming down to who can post first (terrible idea) but the site itself needs to be more reliable. Just counting in my head, when I click my home page its taking around 9 seconds to load the page.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account