Racism?! I think Not!!!!

General Chat

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

I was walking around my school chatting and the topic swapped for some reason to the US elections...

I mentioned the word "Negro", and everyone looked at me and called me racist.

WHAT THE HELL?! If I'd called someone... I dunno... A banana chomping, tree swinging N**ger, then Yes... But Negro? I've heard Scientists use the term "Negroid" to describe "African and Native world inhabitors of the darker caste"

But Negro being racist? Jesus... I dont see white guys get pissed over being Caucasian... It's the same damn thing! Jeez....

People can see I meant no malice as well... Moreover, there are over 80 nationalities represented in my campus alone... I'm sure they must be used to these kind of "mistakes"....

What Bullshit...

Plus, I present Billy with the opportunity to post his politically correct version of the phrase "Black Yobs"

Take it away, Blank..

(Yobs: Ruffians, criminals..)
you mean:

here comes a man with a slightly darker skin complection than mine who looks as if he converses with some slightly less disrespectful chaacters in our extrmely ethincly diversed community even though im sure he shows respect to his homie Gs 110% of the time so even if he backtracked 10% he'd still be right.

its around that area.
Thank you....

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say...

...what's the point in being PC about everything?! ...

Big Grin
Definitely... It's so damn ridiculous... I'm a clas rep as well... It's not as if they'd put a member of the KKK in my position...

Jesus...
I was walking around my school chatting and the topic swapped for some reason to the US elections...

I mentioned the word "Negro", and everyone looked at me and called me racist.
Originally Posted by Killak
Well, generally people like to play the race card when you say anything that's ever been used in a derogatory manner towards the black man, because they've got some backwards-ass definition of racism stuck in their head.

But then it's always fun to tell them that they're the racist when you've been told you can't say nigger, negro, nigga, or jigaboo because you're not black. It's just too funny.

Sorry if I offended anyone at all. Stick Out Tongue
I know!!!

I used to call a guuy innmy school the nigga ninja... he wore the name like a fucking badge!
I just really hate it how its always when i white person says something that it's racist. 50 Cent says n***er why can't we. Surely that means he's fine with it.
Yeah... at one stage you couldn't even call them BLACK for god's sake.. which would end u on us relying on Simon's brilliant yet long winded definition above...
surely there was a time where it wasnt racist?...wait that was the Empire.
Yeah... a pity... It's not like cos we use the word means we travel around with a lynching posse, for god's sake...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account