B8TINGU's Best Week Ever!!! 15k run...

Gaming Chat

Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

So, not sure if too many people have noticed, but I have been curiously um, busy (gaming wise) this week and not really on the forums as much as I usually am.. we thankfully there hasn't been much going on anyway except the thread errors.. but I blame that on this being Spring Break for most of the U.S. or maybe its that whole war with Syria. So I have been doing things that I have never done before or at least haven't done in long time. I have been gaming my ASS OFF and I mean that quite literally. I started about month ago setting up points and making my 15k in week run, buying games that would help ensure my goal and setting up points. Last week I ramp it up and did something I knew I was going to hate myself for I started a bunch of Kinect Only titles things like Zumba and I mean like the entire series... yea looking at the points I saw about 1000k in gamerscore that I thought was going to help me get up in-between the long couch sessions and boy did it ever.. the first few days were hell, but then something changed and as my body got used to the pain and soreness I started doing pretty good on those games, long story short I think I will maintain those work outs and try to complete some of those games.. but for now I have to slow down on them because they could kill me.. lol.. anyway I really wanted to create and track this while I was doing it but those games in particular made me so tired that I ended up just going to sleep before I could create or even maintain this (blog?). So here it is and I hope Porch will be proud of my efforts and for those that would like a look at what it may take to make a run on this yourself...here is a breakdown of the games I played and the days I did them. I'm sorry there is no time break down and I listed complete run through of games on specific days the rest are all bunched up in general at the bottom. Oh and I'm still not completely done with this week so I'll probably get some more gamerscore in before it ends. I also need to figure out what I want to do with my game a day tracker thread and if I want to add multiple games, Maybe I can get a fe suggestions? Here you go.

Oh one more quick thing before you go, I would like to give a BIG SHOUT OUT TO kaens for whom without his keen insight and helpful pushes I would've struggled quite a bit on this!

#Achievements/Gamerscore

4/15/17
Just Dance 2017 (X1) 11/150

4/14/17
Forza Horizon 2Presents Fast & Furious (X1) 9/350

Touchdown Hero (WP) 20/200

Dear Esther: Landmark Edition (X1) 10/1000

4/13
ACA NEOGEO WORLD HEROES (X1) 3/260

ACA NEOGEO METAL SLUG (X1) 5/400

ARCADE GAME SERIES: DIG DUG (X1) 9/240

Beyond Eyes (X1) 10/1000

Gone Home: Console Edition (X1) 9/900

Energy Cycle (X1) 10/1000

Cubot - The Complexity of Simplicity (X1) 10/1000

4/12
Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space (X1) 30/1000

4/11
Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition (X1) 12/1000

The Park (X1) 14/1000

4/10
NBA 2K17: The Prelude (X1) 10/1000

6180 the moon (X1) 16/1000

4/9 - 4/15
Whispering Willows (X1) 19/1000
Battle Islands (X1) 1/50
Doodle God: Ultimate Edition (X1) 21/990
Zuma's Revenge (360) 7/140
Jillian Michaels' Fitness Adventure (360) 3/95
Lies of Astaroth (X1) 4/55
ROBLOX (X1) 2/250
Zumba Fitness Core (360) 13/265
Zumba Fitness Rush (360) 12/260
Zumba Fitness World Party (360) 22/370
adidas miCoach (360) 2/40
Nike+ Kinect Training (360) 2/20
Dance Central 3 (360) 4/75
Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout (360) 9/140
Body and Brain Connection (360) 4/95
The Biggest Loser: Ultimate Workout (360) 1/5
Zumba Fitness World Party (X1) 21/355
Zumba Fitness (360) 12/180
Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved (360) 2/20

354 Achievements for 15,955 Gamerscore in 35 Games: 17 of which were new games started 12 of those games were completed (only one of those was previously started *Doodle God but it could've been completed in the same week easily)

https://www.gamertagnation.com/gamin...y-tracker.html
Last edited 04-17-2017 at 06:57 AM by B8TINGU.
When I did my 15k, I started with Kinect games too, because of the soreness that would come afterward. Not a bad idea to mix them in between extended sessions. Just to break things up if nothing else.
Congrats! Glad to see you were able to follow through with it.

My run is looking like it may be in October now. Wife will be out of town a few days so I can plow through all the easy ID games I've racked up the last few weeks!
You know, I did 11 or 12 K in three days at AF2015... Should come to Achievement Fest, get yourself 25K in a week...
You know, I* did* 11 or 12 K in three days at AF2015... Should come to Achievement Fest, get* yourself* 25K in a week*...
Originally Posted by futiles
Fixed it for ya
Fixed it for ya
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I thought saying Achievement Fest implied * all over it...
You know, I did 11 or 12 K in three days at AF2015... Should come to Achievement Fest, get yourself 25K in a week...
Originally Posted by futiles
I really probably could have done it faster, but I also have/had family time this being Spring Break for the kids and all.
I did a 50k for finals of GTASC two years ago scoring comps are always a fantastic motivator for me. Congrats on earning your badge.
Oh one more quick thing before you go, I would like to give a BIG SHOUT OUT TO kaens for whom without his keen insight and helpful pushes I would've struggled quite a bit on this!
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Glad I could help! Congrats on doing it, just proves that anyone can do it if B8 can do it Wink
Way to go B8TINGU!

I noticed on you were #1 on the Gamerscore board for the X1 and there is alot of heavy hitter up there with 25K and more every month, great job and congrats!
Thank you everyone, it was hectic in some days and even a little nail biting towards the end and Yes I was really hoping to get the win on the Challenge, what challenge badge. For the last two days I really had to watch that, especially due to that pesky GTASC gong on.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account