*pTart's Annual Birthday Bash Challenge 2019*

Gaming Chat

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

It's that time of the year again..... pTart's Annual Birthday Bash Challenge! 2019 Edition

In order to celebrate my 29th birthday for the 5th time, I will be hosting a one week all-out gamerscore competition beginning 9/1 and ending on my birthday 9/8.

The leaderboard tracking time is (09-01-2019 02:00 AM - 09-09-2019 01:59 AM) site time, which is Central Time zone. To ensure your points are counted, do not start scoring until the leaderboard becomes active.

Prizes are the following:
1st place: Retail game of choice
8th place: $20 gift card of choice or MS points or paypal equivalent
34th place: $10 gift card of choice or MS points or paypal equivalent
*If myself or Mr pTart place 1st, 8th, or 34th, the prize will go to the next place person.

To sign up, join the leaderboard below: (Registration closes at the start of the challenge)

https://www.gamertagnation.com/leade...derboard-434//

As always, no cheating and I reserve the right to remove anyone from the challenge for suspicious behavior. If feel that anyone is cheating, please send me a private message - do not post it on this thread.
Last edited 08-07-2019 at 02:01 PM by pTartTX.
Wow already 30 peeps signed up!! This is going to be fun Big Grin
Wow already 30 peeps signed up!! This is going to be fun Big Grin
Originally Posted by smokenrocket
I am hoping to break 100 this year! There was 91 in 2018
Awesome, I already have a head start! Ping me a week ahead of time so I can make sure everything is registering properly.... I'm going to be preoccupied for the next couple weeks...
I'm in..i'll be challenging for last place haha
Whee! I'm going to be on vacation during this but bringing the xbone along for Gears 5 if we get hit by a hurricane Smile Happy happy party!
Hmm, this site stopped adding my points yesterday morning. TA has them so not an xbox live issue. Is that happening to anyone else?
Hmm, this site stopped adding my points yesterday morning. TA has them so not an xbox live issue. Is that happening to anyone else?
Originally Posted by LausDomini
My points haven’t been being added at all.

I have achievements from the 1st till now and the board says 0 points.
Happy birthday pTart! Thanks for hosting and giving me an excuse to party like it's the GTASC finals. I could never keep up in the real GTASC so this will have to do. Looking forward to see who takes it next year!
Mark B forced me to eliminate 8th place...please don’t shank me!!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account