NFC Championship prediction

Sports

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Who is going to win the NFC championship?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 3 (27.27%) San Francisco 49ers

× 5 (45.45%) Detroit Lions

× 3 (27.27%) No idea, just here for the poll

• Added 01-23-2024 05:06 PM
  • 11 votes
Hard to say if SF is safe with Samuel being the wild card here, but i wouldn't be mad about either one going
Lions going to make history baby lets goooo! I've been waiting 30 years for this shit.
I voted with my heart, not my head. Lions doing Lions things all my life should have made me know they would again. It was a terrible second half, and hopefully Dan Campbell figures out whatever voodoo curse someone threw at the Lions 65 years ago...
I voted with my heart, not my head. Lions doing Lions things all my life should have made me know they would again. It was a terrible second half, and hopefully Dan Campbell figures out whatever voodoo curse someone threw at the Lions 65 years ago...
Originally Posted by futiles
Same here man. 30 years on this earth and since I was old enough to watch football, it's been nothing but losing on thanksgiving and making history with negative statistics. They did a hell of a job this year and I am not upset at last night. They played well the first half. The second half they just couldn't counter them. I don't blame Dan, and I'm actually feeling good about this team still. It was one hell of a season to be in Michigan.
Same here man. 30 years on this earth and since I was old enough to watch football, it's been nothing but losing on thanksgiving and making history with negative statistics. They did a hell of a job this year and I am not upset at last night. They played well the first half. The second half they just couldn't counter them. I don't blame Dan, and I'm actually feeling good about this team still. It was one hell of a season to be in Michigan.
Originally Posted by Snappleback
I am a lifelong Saints fan, so, I get it. I was 10 years old before they had their first ever winning record. And they had only been .500 once before that. So, in 2006 when Sean Payton took them to the NFC Championship, I was sad they lost, but, not about the overall future of the team.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account