Easier to rate games

Feature Requests

Found 19 posts - Go to Last Post

Planned
I've been using the site for a few days now, and forgive me if it's somewhere super obvious and I've just missed it, but I can't for the life of me find where I can rate my games. Twice I've seen "rate your recent games" in the bottom of the right column, but I can't even find that again! Even going down into individual game pages I can't seem to find it.

So please, either from my collection page or games played, make it so I can rate games.
Click on the Gamertag Nation logo and scroll down.
Okay, that gets me to where I can rate 5. And if I rate those 5, I can refresh and get 5 more. Problem is, I just did a 'bean dive' at TA.com and I have 60 games with only one achievement on them. I don't feel comfortable rating those because I haven't played them yet.

I just joined last week and my account is still only 17% synced. At first I thought it wouldn't let me rate games until they've synced fully to my account, but I'm still iffy on that one.
Where are you seeing the % synced?
Originally Posted by Chunkeh Munkeh
When I click in my games, it's under Achievements.
You make a good point. I will work on several improvements to the way this is shown in the my account area. Thanks for the suggestion.
You make a good point. I will work on several improvements to the way this is shown in the my account area. Thanks for the suggestion.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Thank you!
Glad to see this is planned...rating games is a real pain in the butt
I agree with Kaens and SpectreSubZero. I love rating and reviewing games (that deserve it), and it's kind of difficult to do it here accurately. Thanks Eric for planning on fixing it!!!
Bump

Marked as planned 18 months ago.
I've been using the site for a few days now, and forgive me if it's somewhere super obvious and I've just missed it, but I can't for the life of me find where I can rate my games. Twice I've seen "rate your recent games" in the bottom of the right column, but I can't even find that again! Even going down into individual game pages I can't seem to find it.

So please, either from my collection page or games played, make it so I can rate games.
Originally Posted by Kaens
You were such a noob back then. Smile
You were such a noob back then. Smile
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
back then? don't you mean 'still'? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
You were such a boob back then. Smile
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I think you spelled it wrong... Fixed it for you.
I think you spelled it wrong... Fixed it for you.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
sorry, it was on my phone.
Support for this, just done a couple hundred with this method and it's fairly painful!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account