Submit your badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Pinned Thread
Which month has 33 days Lol yeah for myself I had set a personal goal on February 22nd this year I got a 22G on exactly 10:22PM my local time.

So it was 22G on 22-02-2022 at 22:22

Challenge should be good right, needs some planning and possibly gets some achievements done from the backlog
Originally Posted by Rainbow Dash
Lol No, I mean earning any repeating digit gamerscore on a repeating digit date Lol
Lol No, I mean earning any repeating digit gamerscore on a repeating digit date Lol
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Ah like get a 5 on the 5th and 10G on the 10th ?
Ah like get a 5 on the 5th and 10G on the 10th ?
No, I was thinking more like your original, but rather than just 11 on the 11th and 22 on the 22nd, get an 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, or 66, etc. on the 11th or 22nd of any month.
No, I was thinking more like your original, but rather than just 11 on the 11th and 22 on the 22nd, get an 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, or 66, etc. on the 11th or 22nd of any month.
That would work to be honest, there are only very few of these double digit achievements Smile

66G is there even a single one of those Lol
That would work to be honest, there are only very few of these double digit achievements Smile

66G is there even a single one of those Lol
Yep, I stopped looking for repeating digits when I got to the 77GS achievements lol.
That’s Off-Ful

Get 10 Offline Achievements 5 BP I

Get 25 Offline Achievements 5 BP II

Get 50 Offline Achievements 10 BP III

Get 100 Offline Achievements 10 BP IV
That’s Off-Ful

Get 10 Offline Achievements 5 BP I

Get 25 Offline Achievements 5 BP II

Get 50 Offline Achievements 10 BP III

Get 100 Offline Achievements 10 BP IV
Originally Posted by Maxemin222
Assuming you mean achievements earned while offline (no date stamp), I believe this would only apply to the older games as Xbox One and newer will only pop the achievements when online.
Assuming you mean achievements earned while offline (no date stamp), I believe this would only apply to the older games as Xbox One and newer will only pop the achievements when online.
Yes It’s Kinda More Of a Challenge For Playing Some Older Games And For Offline Achievements To Have More Worth.
Efficient Gamer IV- Maintain a 95% completion rate with at least 150 games played
How about this pair of badges:

Crystal Gems
Play a game in the Steven Universe series

Diamond Authority
Complete a game in the Steven Universe series
Crescent Moon - 'Wishing you all a happy Ramadan Kareem Mubarak to everyone'.
Man you guys are crushing it with these badge suggestions. I promise I will get to them once I'm caught up.

I'm in the process of updating and redesigning all of the existing badge icons so they scale better in larger formats. This will enable me to do a lot of cool things with how badges are presented moving forward. I'm basically updating all of those tiny 40x40 icons up to 200x200.

Crescent Moon - 'Wishing you all a happy Ramadan Kareem Mubarak to everyone'.
Originally Posted by DormantFan81713
Happy Ramadan! Just so you and others know, I plan on avoiding badges related to predominantly religious or regional holidays. That includes holidays like Thanksgiving, Boxing Day, July the 4th, Chinese New Year, and others that may not be fully celebrated all around the world. I hope you understand and are able to celebrate accordingly. 🥳
"Come on, get down, down", "Don't go down there!", or "Down for the cause"-
Complete any game from The Journey Down series

"Thunda from down unda" could be okay, it would be a lot better suited if this game was set in Australia though.
"Childhood Nostalgia" or "I love the '90s"-
Complete any game from the Sega Vintage Collection series

I didn't check so not sure if there is already a badge for this.
Just before easter

Hop along now...

Play a game in the Frogger series
A series of badges for completing the Base game for games with additional DLC achievements.

All your base are belong to us I - Complete all the achievements in 10 base games
All your base are belong to us II - Complete all the achievements in 50 base games
All your base are belong to us III- Complete all the achievements in 100 base games
All your base are belong to us IV - Complete all the achievements in 150 base games
All your base are belong to us V - Complete all the achievements in 200 base games
All your base are belong to us VI - Complete all the achievements in 250 base games
I totally dig the naming convention's reference!
Genetically Superior

Complete any game in the X-Men series.
-----------------------------------------------
Horseman of the Apocalypse

Play any game in the Darksiders series.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account