New Leap Day Badge

General Chat

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

https://www.gamertagnation.com/badges.php?b=492

If you didn't get it retroactively, make sure you get an achievement this upcoming Leap Day or miss out for the next 4 years.

edit: adding the description, for those who don't take the time to check the requirements.

Unlock this badge by unlocking any achievement on February 29th which only occurs once every 4 years. This badge is retroactively awarded for those that have previously unlocked an achievement on this date.
Last edited 02-11-2024 at 05:40 PM by Hotdogmcgee.
Will it be obtained on March ?
Originally Posted by SoyUnPeseta
If you didn't get it retroactively, I expect it will auto award on March 1st for anybody who was logged in on February 29th.
If you didn't get it retroactively, I expect it will auto award on March 1st for anybody who was logged in on February 29th.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Not logged in. Not a visit the site badge. It is a "Get an Achievement Badge" (Which is the only reason I assume it can be retroactively awarded.) But, I assume, yes. Get an achievement on Feb 29, and during the March 1 badge update jobs, badge will be handed out...
Not logged in. Not a visit the site badge. It is a "Get an Achievement Badge" (Which is the only reason I assume it can be retroactively awarded.) But, I assume, yes. Get an achievement on Feb 29, and during the March 1 badge update jobs, badge will be handed out...
Originally Posted by futiles
Oops; I should have paid a little more attention to that. Thanks for the correction. Or should I say your welcome for giving you the opportunity to correct someone. Lol
Oops; I should have paid a little more attention to that. Thanks for the correction. Or should I say you're welcome for giving you the opportunity to correct someone. Lol
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Thank you for the opportunity to correct someone.
I hope i don't forget lol.
Originally Posted by Thijminecraft02
Make sure you have GTN set to your Timezone, too. https://www.gamertagnation.com/profi...&class=options

That way you don't have to worry about what GTN thinks is Leap Day, and the site uses your UTC offset for badge calculations.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account