Please post all new badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Under Review
#Forzathon - play any Forza game
Originally Posted by Ne0N Prime
This badge already exists and you've unlocked it:

Over the Horizon
Play any game in the Forza Motorsport series.
Is the badge thing still going or GTN deserted it?
Is the badge thing still going or GTN deserted it?
Originally Posted by LMEPHISTO
It is still going, though Eric is quite busy, so...
It is still going, though Eric is quite busy, so...
Originally Posted by SojerManLan
Thanks, i din't submitted anything, i was just wondering Smile
I got your pass right here
Complete any game pass game before it was put into game pass.

Admittedly, I'm not sure if that's something that can be easily tracked, so forgive me if it's not.
Under Achiever or Underdog - Complete all Xbox One games with less than 1000 Gamerscore: (list of games under 1000G)
Seems a little XSive... Log ____ Xbox Series X/Series S games on your gamertag.

Pretty obvious that there was an XSX/XSS games badge on the way with the various levels like before, but hey maybe I can get the badge for suggesting a badge that was added to the site by going for a freebie like this.
Last edited 11-17-2020 at 05:11 PM by thanatos8285.
Seems a little XSive... Log ____ Xbox Series X/Series S games on your gamertag.

Pretty obvious that there was an XSX/XSS games badge on the way with the various levels like before, but hey maybe I can get the badge for suggesting a bade that was added to the site by going for a freebie like this.
Originally Posted by thanatos8285
Absolutely. Xbox Series X|S games available via Smart Delivery complicates that total a little, but I think as more games are released on XSX there will be a whole slew of new badges to accompany it.

I have another time-sensitive Xbox Series X|S badge in mind for early adopters so look for that very soon!
A badge for logging in or unlocking and achievement on Leap Day (February 29th). Next one would be in 2024.
Log in or earn an achievement on each of the 8 days of Hanukkah (Dec. 10 - 18 this year)
Play a backwards compatible Original Xbox game, since Xbox Live wasn't around then I don't know if this would even be possible to keep track of. But if so, then yeah.
Everyday Achievement for 7 days, 30 days and The Whole Year.
Not sure how feasible these are but:

Before it was cool: Complete a Games with Gold game before it became free
Follow the leader: Complete a Games with Gold game after it became free
Play a backwards compatible Original Xbox game, since Xbox Live wasn't around then I don't know if this would even be possible to keep track of. But if so, then yeah.
Originally Posted by I Am Kernholio
Good idea, but sadly we have no way of tracking original Xbox games.
Everyday Achievement for 7 days, 30 days and The Whole Year.
Originally Posted by MadVirus
I am looking into adding several badges like this. This can be quite tricky given the irregularities in the syncing schedule so I'm hoping to address that first.
FYI, there's a new thread for posting your badge submissions: https://www.gamertagnation.com/showthread.php?t=6194

Closing this thread. Thanks for everyone's input!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account