Backwards Compatible Games

Xbox One / Series X|S

WELCOME TO THE UNOFFICIAL GAMERTAG NATION BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY LISTING. HERE YOU WILL FIND A LIST OF THE XBOX 360 GAMES WHICH CAN BE PLAYED ON THE XBOX TODAY!
Did you know that as of 30th August 2016 there are 240 Xbox 360 games which can be played on your Xbox One?

No code has to be inserted here.
Last edited 08-31-2016 at 09:20 AM by PJMC1986.
XCOM: Enemy Unknown was available last month as a backwards compatible game
A whopping 8 new games added today! Fallout: New Vegas seems to be the biggie of the day!
A whopping 8 new games added today! Fallout: New Vegas seems to be the biggie of the day!
Originally Posted by dieselv2
YAY!!!7890
I've updated main post so you can easily track back in time Smile
4 new/old games added today take the total Xbox 360 games playable on Xbox One to 214!!! New games are in purple under June!
Maybe not everyone's cup of team but Tour de France 2009, Half Minute Hero & FLOCK! are now available!
Maybe not everyone's cup of team but Tour de France 2009, Half Minute Hero & FLOCK! are now available!
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Was FLOCK! square sheep or something like that?
I've never heard of it, heck haven't heard of 3/4 of those game on the list haha!
Games Added Today
  • Sonic the Hedgehog 4 - Episode 1
  • Sonic the Hedgehog 4 - Episode 2
  • CAPCOM Arcade Cabinet
  • PAC-MAN Museum
  • Bionic Commander - Rearmed 2
  • NEOGEO Battle Coliseum
  • Crystal Defenders
  • Fret Nice
How many 360 games are/were there? Curious what percentage we are looking at so far.

*EDIT* - Guess I should specify how many NA games there were, as there seems to be different lists for different regions.
I'd be interested in seeing a publisher breakdown. See which of them is getting behind the programme and if any of them aren't.
Microsoft Studios, Sega & Ubisoft are totalling over half of this list I think.
How many 360 games are/were there? Curious what percentage we are looking at so far.

*EDIT* - Guess I should specify how many NA games there were, as there seems to be different lists for different regions.
Originally Posted by futiles
According to the world's most trusty worthy source aka Wikipedia, there were 1,887 games released retail and arcade which means we are looking at around 12% have been converted.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account