Achievement Fest 2019

General Chat

I am bringing my oldest, who is 11. Actually, we are hauling all seven of us to Indiana, but the wife and other kiddos will do outings and whatnot for a couple days and then we'll drive back on Sunday.

I've got my wish list ready if any of these games will be available to play:
1 Clash
2 Cyber Troopers Virtual-On
3 Mr. Pumpkin Adventure (CN)
4 NCAA Basketball 09 March Madness Edition
5 Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (Toshiba) (Win 8)
6 Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (VAIO) (Win 8)
7 Shiei no Sona-Nyl Refrain: What a Beautiful Memories
8 Virtua Striker

I also have a ton of easy games on my box that I imagine people can hop onto if they want to play The Station, NeoGeo, etc.
Originally Posted by LausDomini
I have Clash, so I'll make sure that I have it with me when I go. There are plenty of copies of Shiei no Sona-Nyl Refrain: What a Beautiful Memories, so I am sure you will be able to knock that one out also.

If somebody brings Cyber Troopers Virtual-On, Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (Toshiba) (Win 8), and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (VAIO) (Win 8) I would like to also get a crack at these.
I am bringing my oldest, who is 11. Actually, we are hauling all seven of us to Indiana, but the wife and other kiddos will do outings and whatnot for a couple days and then we'll drive back on Sunday.

I've got my wish list ready if any of these games will be available to play:
1 Clash
2 Cyber Troopers Virtual-On
3 Mr. Pumpkin Adventure (CN)
4 NCAA Basketball 09 March Madness Edition
5 Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (Toshiba) (Win 8)
6 Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (VAIO) (Win 8)
7 Shiei no Sona-Nyl Refrain: What a Beautiful Memories
8 Virtua Striker

I also have a ton of easy games on my box that I imagine people can hop onto if they want to play The Station, NeoGeo, etc.
Ive got

Shiei no Sona-Nyl Refrain: What a Beautiful Memories
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On (if its the retail one)
and should have this.

also im only missing about 25 xbox 360 games, so let meknow if there is anything else to bring

I will also have my desisted console there, im only missing a few things from it now, any help in wrapping it up would be greatly appreciated
If there are any disks people want me to bring let me know because I don't plan on bringing anything but my Xbox 1X and external hard drive. Granted that hard drive has almost 1200 games on it, but it's all I'm bringing. Well and my Switch.

Edit: Oh and this year I need selfies with everyone so I can tell my wife who everyone is!
I can bring Minecraft for the switch if needed
I can bring Minecraft for the switch if needed
Originally Posted by Frawstfever
Wouldn't hurt. I brought a copy last year, and I know Streak Leader worked it over, not sure if he finished or not.
Edit: Oh and this year I need selfies with everyone so I can tell my wife who everyone is!
Originally Posted by Kaens
Unregistering.
Unregistering.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
I can handle that for you.
Unregistering.
But I keep trying to get lucky friends with you in Pokemon Go!
I can handle that for you.
Originally Posted by futiles
It would free up a spot for Mondo...
But I keep trying to get lucky friends with you in Pokemon Go!
I haven't heard or seen anyone be successful in that, yet.
I haven't heard or seen anyone be successful in that, yet.
i have done it 8 times, including once with Fshguy. Trying to get at least 4 lucky friends queued up so I can do one a day there. I have actually been walking around with a shiny wobbuffet for you a months and month.
i have done it 8 times, including once with Fshguy. Trying to get at least 4 lucky friends queued up so I can do one a day there. I have actually been walking around with a shiny wobbuffet for you a months and month.
That sounds PAINFUL...
Also if there is any way to play Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures (Win 8), that game is killing my completion percentage.
Also if there is any way to play Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures (Win 8), that game is killing my completion percentage.
I will look, but, I don't think I have any devices still on Windows 8. I am a fairly early adopter, so, unless one of the devices in the "Junk Closet" is still on Win8, I won't. But I can check.
My surface still has Windows 8 and that game installed on it. Just not familiar if you can log in and then play it. I think I can download it for your account but right now the Microsoft store is not working for me on it, so I will have to figure that out. I am sure someone might know a way to make it work.
My surface still has Windows 8 and that game installed on it. Just not familiar if you can log in and then play it. I think I can download it for your account but right now the Microsoft store is not working for me on it, so I will have to figure that out. I am sure someone might know a way to make it work.
Originally Posted by Elem3ntal80
You should be able to log in independently of the global account. Much like GFWL did.
Any updates on what people need etc?

I still have Faust's console as life has been busy (nothing personal)
I got a list somewhere of easy stuff I missed out on last year. Getting some of it knocked out early thanks to game pass ultimate.
Any updates on what people need etc?

I still have Faust's console as life has been busy (nothing personal)
Originally Posted by Mightymango
No worries Mango, if need be just bring it with you and ill do all the work

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account