Gamer Score Goals :D

Gaming Chat

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

So back several years ago I initial just wanted to hit 100k. Since I have worked on getting odd combinations of total :gs: -- 111111, 123321, 123456, etc

Today I hit 222222.

Having nearly passed my yearly goal of total earned, thinking of additional goals to reach ( not necessarily this year of course ).

I have already set myself up with being able to hit 333333 by getting any x5 achievement and the other 111xxx some odd points. 111075 at the time of this writing.

I think my next goals will be 6-4s, 5s, 6s, etc. while I work towards 1 million.

What other gamerscores should I go for on my way to 1million?

Thanks!
Always have your gamerscore be a Prime Number
Always have your gamerscore be a Prime Number
Originally Posted by futiles
I like it!! but when would the goal be met? every time I game just make sure I end on a prime number?? Challenge not accepted haha!Devious
I like it!! but when would the goal be met? every time I game just make sure I end on a prime number?? Challenge not accepted haha!Devious
Originally Posted by HappyStain
I did for a while. I had a 21 day achievement streak, where my gamerscore was always a Prime Number. But, I stopped paying attention, and somehow I got back to a multiple of 5.
Good Job, i think i just to play games for fun, really don't care about the score
My account isn't that old so my gamer score is still on the low side, but I've been working on getting it up. I'd like to get to 50,000 - 60,000 by the end of July.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account