Leaderboard forums

Feature Requests

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

Planned
Was just thinking it would be nice if the leaderboards had their own forums, so you could either greet people who join, talk smack, etc. If they already have them, my bad, just didn't see anything for them.

While I'm on the topic of new forums, would still like to see a WP forum under the "Gaming Forums" heading as well, same as X1, 360 and PC, so we can keep everything WP related in one place.
Oh, I read this wrong, and thought it was "Forum Leaderboard" and my brain screamed, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Oh wait. He said Leaderboard Forum... That's fine."

I just thought, why in the hell would he want to INCREASE the spam? But, no, a forum specific to each leaderboard, like, a trash talk column... would be a welcome addition.
I mentioned something like this before... Need to get Eric's attention.. I might have powers to open new forums, I'll have to look into it.
Need to get Eric's attention.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Futiles reply above yours might be enough to do it.
Quick bump on this, still think it would be nice to be able to comment on the leaderboards, especially ones being used for various competitions.
Just a bump as a reminder. Still hoping to see this one and friend sub groups done to make it easier to message clans etc.
Something else I thought of with relation to the leaderboards;
Besides having a forum or wall to post on/in for each leaderboard, possibly having an option to message everyone on that leaderboard. Would come in handy with leaderboards for contests/tracking. Whether it be sending them an actual GTN private message, or just posting to their activity feed.
Or a combined activity feed under the table showing achievements people unlocked as well as comments posted people can respond to...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account