Number of Days Logged in Not Incrementing

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

It appears the number of days I've logged in consecutively has not increased. This is similar to the server migration weekend where the streak continues but the number of days does not increment. I've attached 2 screenshots. The first is from the evening of Dec. 25th showing my next log in date is 12/26/2017 and my streak is 285 days. The next is from this morning Dec. 26th showing my next log in date is 12/27/2017 but the streak is still 285 days.
File Type: jpg
File Type: jpg
oddly enough Mine keeps miss counting on and off since the migration at least it feels like it is I will keep a closer eye on my streak. I should reach 500 Days in February.
Mine went up to 286 today - so it gained 1. I'll keep a closer eye on it too.
Failed to update this morning. Still at 287 for the 2nd day in a row.

I did notice that I was on the site right at the time when this updates (12:03am CT) and I got a site error. Maybe that plays into it?
Keep us posted, but just remember if you're logged in on multiple devices, it may have something to do with this, especially if you are logged in yet do not visit the site.. it has been found in the past that simply just being logged in and being idle can mess with your tracking, that's why I used to serf the site and try to post atlas a comment to my or someones profile, this also creates a time stamp on the site itself as indisputable proof.
Mine went from 361 or 362 to 0, so I gave up.
Days 288, 289 and 290 have worked fine.

I was not on the site at 12:03am on any of those days. To me, that is the key - when I am on the site when the "new day" starts, I get 502 errors and the counter doesn't increment.

I do access the site from multiple devices, but not at the same time. I've been doing this for 9 months though without issue. The server migration is when the issues started for me.

The next time I am at 12:03am, I'll do a test to see if I can purposely recreate the issue.
Day 291 is successful - didn't get a chance to test my theory, Might be Fri. night before I can do that...
I've had so many issues with this that I have given up on getting the last streak badge. I counted over 500 days in 2014-2015, but it never went over 100 after I got 250 days. Done caring now.
I've just reached Day 445 I'm so close watching the counter very closely lol
Day 292 went well, and I was able to be on at 12:03 for Day 293. I got the 502 error on the Who's Online page, as expected. However, the counter incremented as it should have, so my theory doesn't hold. :-( Weird stuff, but I'll keep an eye on it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account