Badge progress not tracking

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
Badge progress for the series of badges for playing Series S/X games is not advancing currently at 0 played however i have the badge for early adopter II which is for getting an achievement in a Series S/X game in 2020/2021
Status changed to 'Logged' - I believe this has something to do with the fact that I had MLB The Show 21 mislabeled in our system as a Xbox Series X|S exclusive title. It was originally thought that this game would have two separate achievement lists - one for Series X|S and one for Xbox One. That ended up not being the case as they were merged into one title instead.

The totals you're seeing (0 Xbox Series X|S games played) are accurate and reflect the current totals based on your game history.

I will end up removing the Early Adopter II badge from those that do not meet the criteria soon.
Status changed to 'Logged' - I believe this has something to do with the fact that I had MLB The Show 21 mislabeled in our system as a Xbox Series X|S exclusive title. It was originally thought that this game would have two separate achievement lists - one for Series X|S and one for Xbox One. That ended up not being the case as they were merged into one title instead.

The totals you're seeing (0 Xbox Series X|S games played) are accurate and reflect the current totals based on your game history.

I will end up removing the Early Adopter II badge from those that do not meet the criteria soon.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
NBA 2k21 is listed as one of the 28 games tho so both badge and count should refect?
NBA 2K21 has two different achievement lists - one for Series X|S and one for Xbox One. If you've played the Series X|S version then yes, that will be counted as part of your total.

Based on your game history you have the Xbox One version of the game which is not counted as part of the Series X|S total.
Status changed from 'Logged' to 'Resolved'

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account