Hello Everybody!

Introductions

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Hello everyone,

Found this site by following the flocks from 360 Voice. I grew up on video games all the way back from Intellivision times. The grew up part is debatable. I am an achievement hunter and admitted gamer score whore. I play all sorts of games but love FPS and RPG's the most. I am a father of 2 and when I am not attached to the Xbox, I am out running mud races.

Cheers!
I love Intellivision, that's my system! I've got over 100 games boxed but still trying to track down a lot of the late 80s stuff that I never new existed and is pricey as hell because it's such low print runs.

Welcome to the site!
Don't know if I can follow all those wonderful gamers above me, but I'll do my best. Welcome to the Nation, I'm a father of one and that's quite enough for me.. been playing since Atari 2600 day and yes we even had one of those lights on the wall games that predated the Atari!! I've had multiple systems through the years but finally settled with Xbox and now I'm hunting down all the original games, over 1/3 done so I'm not doing too bad if I do say so my self.
Hello Welcome to GN :-)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account