Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Hi Looking for a Boosting Partner for this Obscure game, the achievement is flagged as being "Discontinued", but not announcement was ever made by Tru Blu etc, and this was 3 years ago perhaps this has been resolved in the background.

So if you have this gem, hit me up and we can try knocking it out

Also looking to try Rugby Challenge 3 X360 aswell same issue Discontinued around the same time, but might be fixed already as this is an extremely low playcount game
Since both have been listed as discontinued for around three years with no updated news, I would guess that the multiplayer servers are shut down for good.
Since both have been listed as discontinued for around three years with no updated news, I would guess that the multiplayer servers are shut down for good.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Don't reply if you don't want to play amirite

Regardless this is 3 years ago without a notice, besides the Xbox One version of RC 3 still works. I still want to try it, it might be a rogue case of outage by Trueskill, so idk Rugby isnt super popular in game format
Sorry to hijack your thread but how do i post a forum post to a game title like you did here? i want to setup a forum post for Multiversus to get someone to boost the Party Animal achievement. However, Multiversus does not have a Forum tab on the game's homepage. Any tips or am I missing something here?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account