Achievement Competition #3

Gaming Chat

I know that you are just concerned about the competition being fair and don't mind answering any questions that anyone has.
IN THE NAME OF GTN

I doubt I will win but lets give it a go. I just dont have enough time to put up a lot.
Stickied this competition until after in concludes.
send me a message for the next one. I am already doing a completion challenge and im sure to tie this in one week would be good fun.
Sorry everyone. I did an achievement capture but forgot to announce that this competition has begun and good luck to all. I will message you Threevil as soon as the sign ups begin for next months competition.
Can you put up a running board so we can see where we stand? Updated achievement count since the launch?
I'm not quite sure how to but I can post everyones scores on here day by day if you want
And here it is. The moment of truth. The moment you've been waiting for. The announcement of this months winner.

But first a quick recap. This month saw the return of 2 old competitors and the arrival of 19 new challengers. This truly became the biggest competition month with a grand total of 21 competitors.

This week has been an achievement frenzy for most competitors with the lowest score being at 0 achievements gained and a grand total of all achievements gained this week by everyone came to 989.

But this month we saw a clear winner with only 3 competitors making passed the 100 achievements gained mark.

This month our winner, after earning 155 achievements all of their own, is:

Mattism

Well done Mattism on winning this months competition. You will receive your badge shortly and I hope to see you and all the other competitors return for next months competition.

Next month will also be the beginning of my monthly challenge too.
Congrats Mattism.

Thank you to all the other participants as well and better luck next time.
155 ... well done.

Congrats to Mattism!
wtg matt i only have 50 achieves so i was way off
The only reason I got that many is because of Fallout 3 that I ran out there because of another competition that I was in where I was trying to get 1st. Otherwise I would not have made it over a 100.
Well Done Mattism. Would it be possible to see a leaderboard of where everyone came?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account