Found 17 posts - Go to Last Post

How do I view my wish list? I can't find it anywhere.
You know, that's a good question, here I thought I was gonna help someone out here and I got nothing.....but the same question...lol...
Lol... I've been looking all over and I really don't believe there's any way
Profile customization anyone?.... lol.. I'll keep my one this one to see what you find out Dark Lord....lol, that just sounds weird.
You know, that's where I thought it was but its not under my collections....matter if fact it says I have one collection but still nothing shows...hmmmm..
Originally Posted by ikmyer
Ok, I definitely have a problem. If I use your handy dandy link I go straight to my two (pathetic looking) in much need of editing collections, yet if I try to go there thru my profile, which says I have one collection, it shows I have nothing there.
Go to the game you want to add to your Wishlist. Then click on the drop down on the top right of your screen and select "Add to Collection" - Wishlist is one of your Private Collections
If u go to your collections page, you can select the wish list on the right side of the screen
Its still hard/confusing to navigate there, wish I had it more accessible or customizable, but I here that may be in the works. 😁
Um..sorry not sure why it double posted..or what's up with the ? Marks at the end instead of the smiley...
Well if you are truly posting at 4Am like it says you are for me then we can call it being delusional due to the time :P
I again forgot where to find this and was looking all over. I had to go find this thread to remind me. This really needs to be put somewhere a lot easier. Maybe when you click the collections tab off your profile, it should be listed under the collections. Or maybe have it on the sidebar on your profile. I would rather have this on my main page then some of the other stuff.
A little tab saying wishlist, favourites and collections on the profile page is what we need. Would make finding them all a little bit easier.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account