Comment postings and replies now fixed.

News & Announcements

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

If you hadn't noticed or if you just thought people were being rude or missing your replies it was because of a bug that did not allow your comments from one profile to show up on the other, basically it was a one way conversation and the only way anyone would see your reply was to go back to the original posters comment..it showing only on one profile.

But this is now fixed. If you comment on anyones profile and they reply directly back to you on the same comment it will now show on both profiles! So don't be afraid to post back on comments now!

This is all because of Eric GTN's hard work.
Can i add another problem? I don't know if its happening to others too, but when i am trying to edit a comment, because i may forgotten something or because of a typo and then i press save, is constantly loading without saving the edits. Can anyone confirm that?

Thanks in advance.
Can i add another problem? I don't know if its happening to others too, but when i am trying to edit a comment, because i may forgotten something or because of a typo and then i press save, is constantly loading without saving the edits. Can anyone confirm that?

Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by LMEPHISTO
Also i tried that on 2 different PC's and still had the same problem.

Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by LMEPHISTO
Yes this problem does exist and is being addressed, I actually found it and posted a thread which didn't garnish a lot of attention. (I hope your reading this Marv!! Lol) to circumvent this just use the "view full editor" button. If you have already posted anything it will keep whatever you have written and take you to a second edit screen at that screen (the full view editor) you can use the submit button and it will save your new edit. Its just a second of your time but you'll still get the results you want.
Yes this problem does exist and is being addressed, I actually found it and posted a thread which didn't garnish a lot of attention. (I hope your reading this Marv!! Lol) to circumvent this just use the "view full editor" button. If you have already posted anything it will keep whatever you have written and take you to a second edit screen at that screen (the full view editor) you can use the submit button and it will save your new edit. Its just a second of your time but you'll still get the results you want.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Thanks for the reminder. I should be able to get to this by the end of the week.

Is there also an issue with editing comments? You should be able to edit comments posted to your activity feed. I wasn't sure if this was referring to the Edit Post function described above.
Thanks for the reminder. I should be able to get to this by the end of the week.

Is there also an issue with editing comments? You should be able to edit comments posted to your activity feed. I wasn't sure if this was referring to the Edit Post function described above.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
It does not seem to effect the comment to your profiles. Those update fine.
For the time being i just copy my edit delete the thread and paste it to a new one Big Grin

Its a minor problem , i am just saying since you are fixing these kind of errors maybe you could fix that too.

Thanks for your replies and help .
Last edited 02-27-2014 at 06:17 AM by LMEPHISTO.
Consider it done. I fixed this earlier today so it should save your changes now. Smile
Consider it done. I fixed this earlier today so it should save your changes now. Smile
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Awesome , is indeed working ! Great job Big Grin

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account