Battlefield: Hardline beta opens to all Windows PC users

PC

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Cruise over to battlefield.com/beta, sign up to gain instant access and nab your beta perks.
Was in the beta soon after the announcement at E3... the game is decent, ground level locked down? go the roof of a building and zipline/parachute to your objective, etc. But I grew bored of it after about 10 matches, probably didn't help that we were completely dominating the teams we were up against wrapping up every match in 2 minutes or so.
I can't believe people are still into Battlefield. It seems like they've trashed their brand so badly lately.
I can't believe people are still into Battlefield. It seems like they've trashed their brand so badly lately.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Well at least they're going with a new spin with this one, with the cops vs robbers play with the huge number and map match-ups... matches can get stupid...
Coos v robbers? Sound alot like Kane & Lynch? Any similarities? Also this is a game yes not a dlc for Battlefield? And....is this going to be full retail or F2P or xbla...sounds like it could be a F2P to me.
Coos v robbers? Sound alot like Kane & Lynch? Any similarities? Also this is a game yes not a dlc for Battlefield? And....is this going to be full retail or F2P or xbla...sounds like it could be a F2P to me.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Or PayDay 2.
As far as I know this will be a full retail title, it's early in, only one map and 2 game types available in the Beta.

Can't compare it to Kane and Lynch, never played those titles... nor Payday (even though I have it in my steam backlog)

Blood Money - (8vs8) Cops and Robbers start out at their HQ, have to collect cash (evidence for cops) at a central point or off of other players and get it back to their HQ, first one to 5mil wins (can carry up to 500k)

Heist - Robbers start with cash, have to make it passed the cops to certain points to win

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account