PSA - WP achievements not syncing to profiles

Windows Phone

Found 21 posts - Go to Last Post

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that there are currently issues with WP achievements not syncing to profiles. The achievements will pop in game and the green banner will appear, but they will still show as locked on your xbox.com profile. This seems to be random, with some achievements showing up, and others not, even if unlocked at the same time.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/x...t/1924649.aspx

MS has been made aware of the issue, and it's happened before, so hopefully it will be fixed sooner than later.
Thanks for the heads up, do they post once they have fixed the issue?
No idea. Hopefully, but I'll post something here if I hear anything.
I do not think the achievements will auto-heal within a week.
Last time this happened I think they actually were able to get the achievements to eventually show.

http://www.windowscentral.com/window...ng-close-today
My Windows 7 phone will not connect to Live at all. I just wasted time popping several achievements that won't count now Frown

Edit: I figured my problem out. XBL wouldn't let me connect because my time wasn't correct. Even though the device was set to auto, it was somehow checking. I manually set it to the current time then turned auto back on and wallah, everything is back to normal. I earned one achievement, checked my profile and all of them synced.
Last edited 02-24-2015 at 03:42 AM by Kaens.
I'm not looking forward to trying to figure out how to clear my Halo: Spartan Assault experience so that I can unlock Pension Plan on my phone. Shows unlocked in the game, but not on Xbox.com Frown
Hoping all of this stuff shows up retroactively like last time this happened. I know a lot of people with screwed up achievements right now. I don't want to play any WP games until it's fixed, so hopefully it's soon.
I'm having this problem as well, hopefully microsoft fixes it soon.
Yeah after playing more games last night I can say my early "fix" was not true. Yes I fixed my connection problems, but then I started experiencing the problems mentioned here. I have several achievements in multiple games now that aren't synced and also look impossible.

For example, I played Blobster last night had get race to 1000m and 1400m. My 1000m didn't sync so I first tried to meet that again and it didn't sync, so I tried to get the 1400m one and it still didn't sync. Also in Rabbids I did the farting 10x and it didn't sync, I've done that a ton of times again and that didn't help. Also, because I was playing so much my phone was dying and I was trying to get the "crash 50 times" cheevo. Right after it popped my phone just said "goodbye" and shut off. I'm not going to be getting that one because I signed back in, the app says I have it but I crashed 50 more times and nothing. Totally screwed.
From the xbox.com forum thread posted at the top of this page, it looks like they're looking into the issue at least. Has anyone had any of their missing stuff sync yet, or had any more achievements that didn't sync? Just wondering if it's still happening as much as it was. It appears that it was still happening as recently as Feb 24th. I finally got the 10hr achievement in Angry Birds Stella last night, and thankfully it synced properly. I just don't want to finish off the last achievement in case it doesn't (spend 5k coins), since it's a really long grind to get the coins.
My last achievements all synced as well without difficulties. Keep my fingers crossed.
ok every achievement I have popped in make it rain while at work has stuck to my profile(4g) and every one I popped at home on Wi-Fi hasnt stuck, isnt that backwards?....lol

ingame currently 18/20
xbox.com 11/20
Got my last Stella achievement tonight, and thankfully it stuck as well. Got them both while on LTE and wi-fi.
My Make it Rain achievements still havent all sync'd.
Tomorrow marks day 7 of the supposed "fix" offered up by the mods in that thread. We shall see if it catches up or if I have to reinstall and try again.
Tomorrow marks day 7 of the supposed "fix" offered up by the mods in that thread. We shall see if it catches up or if I have to reinstall and try again.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
They already abandoned that method. The issue is passed to another team and hopefully they come up with a fix.
Oh ok then. Maybe I'll uninstall and then re-install to see if I can get it to pop.
So the mods that be have updated their list of problem children in that thread posted at the top of this one. Not sure how long it takes, but at least there's this:

"Dacoto - I got you on the list of users that need it unlocked on their profile! If you run into any others, please let me know. Smile"

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account