Windows 10 games to have 1000 points...

PC

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

So, saw this over at x360a... 40 achievements, 1000 points... I have a feeling I'm going to be playing a lot more Windows games.
http://www.xboxachievements.com/news...ion--W10-.html

With this, I would guess that these games will have a new platform id which probably means it will come through the call we do for XBOX One and not the call we use to get all of the other stuff(X360, Win8,IOS, XBLA, Win Phone).

In other words, it might take a few days to smooth out the wrinkles.

So glad to see this new version of Windows, so much better interface than Win 8, never cared for that interface.
That would be awesome if that's accurate across the platform. I've noticed some MS games jack up gs sometimes.
Awesome I am excited for windows 10 games, since I know my pc will run them nicely.

I am getting a MySQL Error
WP games will also have 1k gamerscore. Should be same for all games across the board from what they're reporting.
WP games will also have 1k gamerscore. Should be same for all games across the board from what they're reporting.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
That's interesting... Now if they release Win Phone games and keep supporting it. I guess with the universal apps it should work on all platforms, but in that case, will they have a separate game for each platform? We can hope that means at least a cross buy situation.

If you have access to a bunch of Win Phone games with 1000 points, I can see your score shooting up...

Of course I don't think we have a date on Windows Phone 10 yet.. I think I'm going to need a third Win phone Device...
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Really? That's freaking awesome!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account