Games you can make your laptop play?

Windows Phone

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

I actually enjoy games where I can script/macro my laptop do the work on grindy achievements. Not so much because I want the achievement/completion, but, rather, I find it interesting to set the tasks up on my machine and watch automation work its magic!

I have done Make It Rain (WP and W8) and am working on Lines: The Game (WP).

Does anyone know any other games that can be done through automation?
Yathzee perhaps. You wouldn't necessarily get the win every time, but you could script it to roll, pick the items in a certain order beneficial to player 1, and less so for player 2. Rinse repeat a bajillion times to get the 100 wins.

Bejeweled Live, you could have it try every move in sequence, starting over when it hits the end. Eventually it would make a match, and could grind out those million gems my wife is still trying to get before you do.

That's about all I have on my phone currently that I could come up with. anything requiring the same repeated action over time or a certain number of games played would work though.
i did the last 2 grinder achievements for Briquid Mini. by using my laptop and a macro
Most of the Angry Birds games have grindy achievements tied to them - break X# of blocks, launch X# of birds, etc. that I've often used macros for.
I need to learn how to do this macro stuff.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
I'll show you the easy way at PAX.
I need to learn how to do this macro stuff.
Don't think that will help you with Pinball FX...
Don't think that will help you with Pinball FX...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
No, but there are a handful of achievements I can hammer out quickly if I play it on Win10.
No, but there are a handful of achievements I can hammer out quickly if I play it on Win10.
Been there, done that.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account