Achievement Updates for Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures

Achievement Info Submissions

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Under Review
Thijminecraft02 has submitted 75 achievement update(s) for Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures.

Proposed Updates:

Title: Scout
[ID: 68516]
- Discontinued: Yes

Partially Discontinued - DLC Achievements only worked on Windows 8, checking for DLC ownership fails on Windows 10, so i think that unless you had this installed already or if you copy the files which is not allowed AFAIK.

Title: Getting In Gear
[ID: 68517]

Partially Discontinued - DLC Achievements only worked on Windows 8, checking for DLC ownership fails on Windows 10, so i think that unless you had this installed already or if you copy the files which is not allowed AFAIK.

Title: Thorny Problem
[ID: 68518]

Title: Healing Talent
[ID: 68519]

Title: Berry Express
[ID: 68520]

Title: Bubbly Berries
[ID: 68521]

Title: Cricket Care
[ID: 68522]

Title: Rainbow Arranger
[ID: 68523]

Title: Mussel Mirror
[ID: 68524]

Title: Spring Cleaning
[ID: 68525]

Title: Flying Colors
[ID: 68526]

Title: Painted and Packed
[ID: 68527]

Title: Bait and Switch
[ID: 68528]

Title: Shepherd
[ID: 68529]

Title: Spring Savior
[ID: 68530]

Title: Insect Inspector
[ID: 68531]

Title: Gear Head
[ID: 68532]

Title: Look Out
[ID: 68533]

Title: Berry Mischievous
[ID: 68534]

Title: Thistle Wrangler
[ID: 68535]

Title: Autumn Lights
[ID: 76162]

Title: Sludge Budger
[ID: 76163]

Title: Expert Extractor
[ID: 76164]

Title: Unorganization
[ID: 76165]

Title: Beetle Powered
[ID: 76166]

Title: Scepter Synergy
[ID: 76167]

Title: Stage Fright
[ID: 76168]

Title: Music Makers
[ID: 76169]

Title: Fixer-Upper
[ID: 76170]

Title: Rise and Shine
[ID: 76171]

Title: Unjumbled!
[ID: 76172]

Title: Whole Lot of Net
[ID: 76173]

Title: Squirmy
[ID: 76174]

Title: Slime Swiper
[ID: 76175]

Title: Cuckoo!
[ID: 76176]

Title: Maestro
[ID: 76177]

Title: Artisan
[ID: 76178]

Title: Charm Scout
[ID: 76179]

Title: Revelry Ready
[ID: 76180]

Title: Lofty Aspirations
[ID: 76181]

Title: String Music
[ID: 80634]

Title: Gourd Gatherer
[ID: 80635]

Title: Drawbridge
[ID: 80636]

Title: Pathfinder
[ID: 80637]

Title: Milkweed and Honey
[ID: 80638]

Title: Sun Powered
[ID: 80639]

Title: Lost Treasure
[ID: 80640]

Title: High Flyer
[ID: 80641]

Title: Ticklish
[ID: 80642]

Title: Conquistador
[ID: 80643]

Title: Rockstar
[ID: 80644]

Title: Blue Skies Ahead
[ID: 80645]

Title: Precise Schematics
[ID: 80646]

Title: Quickest Contraption
[ID: 80647]

Title: Lucky Stars
[ID: 80648]

Title: Coaxed by Clover
[ID: 84071]

Title: Open the Ceremonies
[ID: 84072]

Title: Sluggish
[ID: 84073]

Title: Game Saver
[ID: 84074]

Title: Mouse Medic
[ID: 84075]

Title: Fancy Fieldwork
[ID: 84076]

Title: Tune-Up Tinkering
[ID: 84077]

Title: Championship Winner
[ID: 84078]

Title: Power Pollinator
[ID: 84079]

Title: Stunt Driver
[ID: 84080]

Title: Unwound!
[ID: 84081]

Title: Sweetly Specific
[ID: 84082]

[i]Partially Discontinued - DLC Achievements only worked on Windows 8, checking for DLC ownership fails on Windows 10, so i think that unless you had this installed already or if you c
Game Profile:
Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures

Game Manager Links:
Edit this Game
Manage Achievements

Submitted by:
Thijminecraft02

Staff Tools:
Update approved submissions total (each approved change is counted cumulatively)
Status changed to 'Under Review' - I'm not changing anything for the moment. We don't actually have a "partially discontinued" and seeing that people have unlocked DLC achievements as recently as February 2023, depsite support for Win 8 ending on January 10, 2023, I'm inclined to believe that these are not discontinued. The game may not be playable on Windows 10, but it seems to be playable on the platform it was made for. I can't find anything saying that Win 8 games no longer sync to Xbox (like we've seen with Windows Phone games). I'm going to leave this as "under review" for now in case somebody has some more information.
Hey, that's SargeCassidy who might have had the game installed previously.

The Season Pass ownership check has always failed on Windows 10, so unless someone already had the dlcs downloaded on Windows 8, before Windows 8 support ended in January they would not be able to get the DLC Achievements anymore even if they own the Season Pass as far as i know.. Unless they had the dlc files installed already.

For other games i think GNT just has the discontinued flag with a warning on the game page even if achievements are only partially discontinued.
Hey, that's SargeCassidy who might have had the game installed previously.

The Season Pass ownership check has always failed on Windows 10, so unless someone already had the dlcs downloaded on Windows 8, before Windows 8 support ended in January they would not be able to get the DLC Achievements anymore even if they own the Season Pass as far as i know.. Unless they had the dlc files installed already.

For other games i think GNT just has the discontinued flag with a warning on the game page even if achievements are only partially discontinued.
Originally Posted by Thijminecraft02
Not being able to purchase or download the DLC makes the DLC delisted, it does not make the achievements discontinued. If you have the DLC installed you can still unlock the achievements. For a long time the DLC for Duels of the Planeswalkers didn't work on Xbox One, but you could still get the achievements on the 360. Those achievements weren't discontinued; they just weren't available on a different system. I don't have an issue putting a note that it may not be possible to access the DLC on Windows 10 but until Windows 8 games (or this game specifically) no longer sync with Xbox Live, I see no reason to change the flags.
I believe they are also partially disconinued on Windows 8 since you now need an appx to install and in my experience Windows 8 does not allow you to open apps that were installed withan appx.
The notice about DLCS not working on W10 currently on the games page can also suffice Smile
I believe they are also partially disconinued on Windows 8 since you now need an appx to install and in my experience Windows 8 does not allow you to open apps that were installed withan appx.
Originally Posted by Thijminecraft02
But, again, the achievements still work if you have the DLC installed. If the only issue is being able to get the DLC to install and/or open that's tied to the DLC not the achievements. "World Gone Sour" has been removed from the marketplace, and has been for some time, so you can no longer get the game and the abilty to re-download it has also been removed. But if you have it installed you can still the achievements for it. These achievements are not discontinued. The same holds true here as long as the game syncs with XBox Live and achievements unlock. This difference is why Windows Phone games have all of their achievements flagged as discontinued but Windows 8 games do not.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account