Staff Infection Badge up for grabs!

Gaming Chat

Found 30 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey, As the newest staff member here at GTN I'm now able to give away the Staff Infection badge! I know I've played with quite a few of you already, but unfortunately I can not award this badge for any time played before I was a staff member.. Sorry MARV, but if any one knows me and I'm hoping you will all get to know me as I get to know you better, I'm really easy to get along with and of course own a TON of games.. (1100 and counting) so finding something to play together would not be that hard.

I live in Henderson, Nevada, which is just a stones throw from in Sin City Las Vegas, which is where I work and I'm usually on after 4:00 PM during the weekdays.

If you wanted to set up a boosting session, friendly co-oping or competition I would love to infect as many people as I can..lol.. The only request I have is that you give me some heads up on what and when you would like to play. Very rarely will I just jump into a game with a random game request, but it's been known to happen. Shoot me a PM here or on Live and we can work something out!

I hope to be able to help you out and just get to know you.

Thanks to you all who make this community what it is.
Congrats! I also took care of that badge when Dark Lord joined the staff since we are boosting Quake
lol.. I was scared to click the post, was so dirty sounding :-p
lol.. I was scared to click the post, was so dirty sounding :-p
Originally Posted by GamingTech84
No that's on GTXXXN ... Lol.. Or in pm's...lol.. J/k would love to have seen your face on that. Well if you thought that then I'll guess I'll change the name of the thread. Don't need you people thinking I'm that much of a perv.
That's probably why this thread got so little attention...
That's probably why this thread got so little attention...
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
That's just harsh....lol.. But really I need a reason to bump this thread. I promise to not do this again, but with the influx of new members I feel the need to put this out there again.

.I almost created a new thread then remembered this one.. I also have a question for anyone who cares to reply. Does anyone want to have a GTN game night event to get this badge from me? Or any other staffers who wish to participate? If so suggest a game and a good time, if I have multiple times I will try for multiple sessions.

You cam also schedule a more private time or co-op game with me if we can't figure something amicable if we have enough interest.

I vote Fuse for the game its a four player co-op game for the 360... (I know its an oddball suggestion, but why not?) I'll go with the most popular voted game for game night. Game night is as yet to be determined, maybe as soon as next week.
The weekend of July 17-21 would be a great time to meet up with people and play games. Perhaps even in a little store in Terre Haute, IN.
What kind of badge do I get if I buy you a beer or twelve next time I'm in Vegas?
The weekend of July 17-21 would be a great time to meet up with people and play games. Perhaps even in a little store in Terre Haute, IN.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
This. This lengthened out to 10 characters cause reasons.
Not sure about Fuse, don't have it at least. I thought there's a couple games for driving across the countryside... But I'm up for anything that I have on hand.
Hey guys; I'm new here so all of this is fairly new to me. Big Grin

I'm down with some gaming sessions and I'm fairly obsessive so getting a badge for it makes it even better. Wink
I have a lot of games and a bunch that I haven't even started yet. To save time on listing them, I'll link to my "backlog" thread over at Achievement Hounds and you can view the games there if you wish:
http://www.achievementhounds.com/for...hp?f=93&t=3549
Not sure about Fuse, don't have it at least. I thought there's a couple games for driving across the countryside... But I'm up for anything that I have on hand.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I have a copy of Fuse still in the wrapper. I'm out of town until next weekend though.
Well it doesn't have to be FUSE I just suggested that fir my own personal gain...lol.. But it looks like we have some interest here. I can go main stream game like a driving game, NFS, BURNOUT or FORZA.... Or we could go HALO, GOW.

If anyone is interested in co-oping FUSE all the way thru sometime definitely let me know.

If anyone is interested in co-oping FUSE all the way thru sometime definitely let me know.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I'd love to knock that one out when I get home from vacation if you haven't already done so.
I need some Crackdown coop... I'll be definitely down for any racing game.
Could go for some more Forza 5, was fun last time with Fsh and griffey.
You guys missed the drag race tourney we had for Forza a couple of months ago.
Forza 5 or Crackdown
You guys missed the drag race tourney we had for Forza a couple of months ago.
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
Sadly, that would have been a double badge day.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account