Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Are there any plans to implement one?
I have actually coded a fully functional chatroom-like service which will act as our "shoutbox". It should be premiering in the next couple months so look out for it. I may need some others to help test it out so if you're interested just shoot me a PM.
Chatroom....

you mean like that experiment we did with FFR in the day when you fiddled with IRC, eric?
i think he means more like that shoutbox thing we have on ffr at the top of the forum page. would be major useful.
It would... however, the application they introduced at facebook would also be pretty sweet. I like it a lot, and it's a good place to save private message space.
yeah because what with messaging,wall messaging,gifts,free gifts,graffiti there was NOTHING on facebook that allowed us to talk to each other. before that we had carrier pigeons and just had to hope
The chatroom program that I've coded is very similar to the Facebook chat service actually. You will be able to make private, group or public chat sessions about anything you want. I am certain that everyone here will like it very much.

It's something I wasn't able to do at FFR, but I do have it running over at AO for now.
Really? I never saw that feature at AO, or was that used for your testing space?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account