Random funny pics

General Chat

Back on task, not that talking about autism isn't fun.. this tshirt is hilarious.
Originally Posted by Kaens
yeah I chuckled when I saw it. Then the fond memories of having a NES.
yeah I chuckled when I saw it. Then the fond memories of having a NES.
Originally Posted by Sentimentalnoos
The amazing thing is, every kid everywhere knew about blowing in the cartridge when it didn't work right, and that was before the internet was around.
The amazing thing is, every kid everywhere knew about blowing in the cartridge when it didn't work right, and that was before the internet was around.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Actually the Internet was around. Just not for public use.
Actually the Internet was around. Just not for public use.
Originally Posted by Sentimentalnoos
You and your logic and truth.
Last edited 05-01-2015 at 01:57 PM by SG Steelhead.
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
Is that what girl Thor looks like? Now that is the highest level of armor set?
That's awesome... Surely I've mentioned somewhere that the Lightning are still in it..
I would have gone as far as needing an annual pass for the sesame seeds...
I would have gone as far as needing an annual pass for the sesame seeds...
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Also the bun should be smaller in the now window.
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
I don't get this one but that is The Big Show well he's not the Big Show there in that pic true but that is defiantly Paul Wight.
I don't get this one but that is The Big Show well he's not the Big Show there in that pic true but that is defiantly Paul Wight.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
{*SIGH*}

The text is transcript from the New England Patriots' rebuttal to the NFL Independent Findings on "Deflategate"

The idea is that the person accused of deflating is called "The Deflator" - but, it is because of his recent extreme weight loss, and that he now looks "deflated" - and has NOTHING to do with him letting air out of footballs.

The graphic is a scene from The Waterboy where Bobby Bouchet calls in to a wrestling program to ask "Captain Insano" (Paul Wright) a question about his match. When Captain Insano asks how old he is, and the response is an adult's age, Captain Insano and the Interviewer laugh uncontrollably.

Combined together, this meme implies that upon reading the Patriots' rebuttal, the two people in the pictures begin laughing uncontrollably at the ridiculousness of the idea presented.
Ah ha......well now I get it...but it would have been nice to have some hint as to what was being made fun of....this is one of those thinking man memes...well there's just no getting around me looking like an idiot here is there....please don't answer that.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account