More options when clicking your gamertag in top right corners

Feature Requests

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Completed
The dropdown menu in the top right currently features the most important options, although I would see it as an upgrade to add 'my badges' and 'my friends' as well. This way, you don't need to go to your own profile first to go to either two.
Status changed to 'Completed' - Thank you for the suggestion. I have added My Badges and My Friends to the dropdown menu in the top-right corner of each page. This is currently only accessible on the new version of the site (GTN 7.0).
Should we do something to switch to GTN7, or is there a specific group doing the testing currently?
Wouldn't it be interesting to add the options: "My Solutions", "My Reviews", "My Walkthroughs" and "My Game Series"?
Wouldn't it be interesting to add the options: "My Solutions", "My Reviews", "My Walkthroughs" and "My Game Series"?
Originally Posted by DouguiNEW
If you add too much to a drop down, it starts to become cumbersome and less useful. I honestly think it is a little large now, but, still manageable.
I agree, actually I mentioned the options above, but the idea was not to add all of them ^^
Should we do something to switch to GTN7, or is there a specific group doing the testing currently?
Originally Posted by futiles
I'm pretty sure GTN7 is only available as option to enable for premium members
I'm pretty sure GTN7 is only available as option to enable for premium members
Originally Posted by Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Thanks. That makes sense.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account