General Tynstar here

Introductions

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

Some of you may recognize me from the 360v days. MightyMango and I created the first Epic Completion Challenge. It was he and I racing to 50 games completed (might of been him 50 and me 100 because he sucks Smile ) I think. Then more and more people joined. Oh the good ole days!

I use to love boosting and chatting with my group of people. Nowadays it is more single-player stuff but I am always willing to help if time allows it.

I use to be kinda still am a game collector. The only thing I collect now is XB 360 games. I need 59 imports to be done with a worldwide retail set. If you live in Europe or Japan let me know Big Grin

I have been debating trying for a XB1 set but I don't know.

I love the badges on the site. I still have a few more to unlock got playing games and then I might try to beat some games in some different series to get more badges.
Welcome to GTN and thank you for the Premium subscription. I'm looking forward to seeing you around. I'm glad you like the badges here - there's a large update coming which will help organize the large number of badges we have here. And of course, more badges on the way too!
I hate the fact that XB1 and Win 10 games need an achievement for them to count.

You should add a badge for playing all the Xbox 360 launch retail titles. Where there any XBLA launch games?
Glad to have you here, General. Cowbell

The best place for badge suggestions is here: https://www.gamertagnation.com/showt...newpost&t=6194 - I'm not sure when Eric will add new ones to the site, but he has taken suggestions from the thread in the past, and I'm sure he will again Smile
Glad to have you here, General. Cowbell

The best place for badge suggestions is here: https://www.gamertagnation.com/showt...newpost&t=6194 - I'm not sure when Eric will add new ones to the site, but he has taken suggestions from the thread in the past, and I'm sure he will again Smile
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
You betcha! New badges are on the way soon.
Were there any XBLA launch games?
Originally Posted by General Tynstar
These are the XBLA games that were available on the launch date for the Xbox 360:

Bankshot Billiards 2
Bejeweled 2
Gauntlet
Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved
Hexic HD
Joust
Mutant Storm Reloaded
Outpost Kaloki X
Smash TV
Zuma
Welcome to GTN and thank you for the Premium subscription. I'm looking forward to seeing you around. I'm glad you like the badges here - there's a large update coming which will help organize the large number of badges we have here. And of course, more badges on the way too!
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Nice! That's great to hear! Smile
Welcome to the site General!

A complete 360 set, that would be pretty impressive.
Welcome to the site General!

A complete 360 set, that would be pretty impressive.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
I could take some pictures and post them if you like.
I could take some pictures and post them if you like.
Originally Posted by General Tynstar
That would be cool to see.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account