Achievement Updates for DEATHLOOP

Achievement Info Submissions

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Completed
thanatos8285 has submitted 14 achievement update(s) for DEATHLOOP.

Proposed Updates:

Title: Nowhere To Run To
[ID: 265300]
- Online-required: No
- Main Storyline: Yes

Julianna appears at the end of I believe your second day on Blackreef (she definitely appears, I'm just not 100% sure if it's the 2nd day or 3rd) as a scripted story event, and the AI can control Julianna in single player, aka offline, mode, so that's why add the Main Storyline flag but remove the Online flag.

Title: Nowhere To Hide
[ID: 265301]
- Online-required: Yes

Julianna can only be played in online mode.

Title: Pieces Of Eight
[ID: 265313]

Killing the Visionaries is a central requirement for story progression.

Title: Ensemble Tragedy
[ID: 265314]

Completing the final story mission requires killing all of the Visionaries in a single loop, so this will inherently unlock through story progression.

Title: Alpha Burger
[ID: 265315]
- Missable: No

Unclear whether missable would apply or not. This game plays like a Roguelike, in the sense that you repeatedly play through the same maps and missions and therefore aren't ever truly locked out of achievements. If you were to miss your opportunity to kill Aleksis in the meat grinder, you could simply loop back to nighttime the next day and try again. I believe the accepted thinking is that this makes it not missable but I'm not sure if GTN goes by that definition. If this would still count as missable, then ignore my suggestions for Power Chord, Judgement Day, Game Over, Quantum Solution, Not-So-Invisible Man, Didn't See It Coming, Violent Lights, and Ghosts At The Feast as well. All those achievements would be missable/not missable for the same reason.

Title: Power Chord
[ID: 265316]

Title: Judgement Day
[ID: 265317]

Title: Game Over
[ID: 265318]

Title: For Every Occasion
[ID: 265332]
- Collectible: Yes

Requires collecting the trinkets

Title: Spoiled for Choice
[ID: 265333]

Requires collecting weapons

Title: Know Your Enemy
[ID: 265337]

This requires finding various notes and audio logs for a single character throughout the environment.

Title: Clean Sweep
[ID: 265342]
- Time-Limited: No

Time periods are not actually time-limited in this game, this basically just requires clearing out an entire map.

Title: You Only Die Once
[ID: 265343]

ClassPass is a unique item that can only be obtained in one place in the Morning period of the day.

Title: Chop Chop
[ID: 265350]
- Time-Limited: Yes

Time-limited due to the 10 second window

Sources/Context:
No sources per se, just clarifying requirements after playing through myself.
Game Profile:
DEATHLOOP

Game Manager Links:
Edit this Game
Manage Achievements

Submitted by:
thanatos8285

Staff Tools:
Update approved submissions total (each approved change is counted cumulatively)
Status changed to 'Completed' - I didn't flag Nowhere To Run To as "Main Storyline" because it's not a guaranteed pop. For instance, if Julianna is killed by a turret, you won't get the achievement.
I agree with you about the "missable" achievements as being able to replay a level without restarting the game would negate that flag.
I'm not sure about the You Only Die Once achievement, however, as the achievement is less about acquiring the Pass and more about what you do with it after getting it... But, then, you still have to find it... so I'm not sure lol
Status changed to 'Completed' - I didn't flag Nowhere To Run To as "Main Storyline" because it's not a guaranteed pop. For instance, if Julianna is killed by a turret, you won't get the achievement.
I agree with you about the "missable" achievements as being able to replay a level without restarting the game would negate that flag.
I'm not sure about the You Only Die Once achievement, however, as the achievement is less about acquiring the Pass and more about what you do with it after getting it... But, then, you still have to find it... so I'm not sure lol
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Yeah there are a lot that ride the fence on the collectible flag lol. Is that confirmed about Julianna though? You also do have to kill Julianna as the final visionary for the break the loop ending. I wonder if anyone has ever successfully made it all the way there without killing her previously to see if that pops it.
Yeah there are a lot that ride the fence on the collectible flag lol. Is that confirmed about Julianna though? You also do have to kill Julianna as the final visionary for the break the loop ending. I wonder if anyone has ever successfully made it all the way there without killing her previously to see if that pops it.
Originally Posted by thanatos8285
I dug around before marking the flag and it appears to be the case that it wasn't unlocking if she wasn't actually killed by the player.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account