Best Year Ever IV, Tenured and Tenured II badge

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 32 posts - Go to Last Post

Are you having problems with Best Year Ever IV, Tenured, Tenured II badges?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 14 (42.42%) Yes

× 19 (57.58%) No

• Added 06-15-2023 06:58 AM
  • 33 votes
  • Votes are public
I awarded you the badge Big Grin
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Thank you!
Interesting, it appears I should have a 20 now, and the tracker shows me at 19. Before we just fix mine, why don't y'all ping Eric, and leave one to have him look at it. I wonder if something in the way he grabs that information has changed.
Interesting, it appears I should have a 20 now, and the tracker shows me at 19. Before we just fix mine, why don't y'all ping Eric, and leave one to have him look at it. I wonder if something in the way he grabs that information has changed.
Originally Posted by futiles
I sent Eric a message and we will leave yours as is for him to look over. Thanks.
My tenure years badge on GTN is 2 even though i have 3 on xbox, it seems like it stopped counting at some point in 2022 or something.
My tenure years badge on GTN is 2 even though i have 3 on xbox, it seems like it stopped counting at some point in 2022 or something.
Originally Posted by Thijminecraft02
I will leave yours as is as well for Eric to review.
I am not currently missing a badge, as the next badge is for 5 years and i have the 2 years badge. But i think that the problem might be that it stopped counting at some point in end 2022 or begin 2023.
I sent Eric a message and we will leave yours as is for him to look over. Thanks.
Did Eric ever respond to you? Curious why this still hasn't updated. Is he actively looking into why it hasn't synced or did it get forgotten (either answer is acceptable)?

I guess, if it has been forgotten or not being investigated, can we go ahead and grant me the 20 badge? If it is being actively investigated, we can leave me as is until he figures it out.

Thanks!
I did not get an answer back from Eric on this, so I am not sure where he is at. I will ask him again.
I did not get an answer back from Eric on this, so I am not sure where he is at. I will ask him again.
Thank you, sir. If he doesn't reply, I will officially ask that you manually award the badge, please.
Thank you, sir. If he doesn't reply, I will officially ask that you manually award the badge, please.
I have awarded you the badge as going forward the Tenured badges are not easily trackable and would take quite some effort to find a work around. Most likely these badges will be retired with the advent of Game Pass Core.
I have awarded you the badge as going forward the Tenured badges are not easily trackable and would take quite some effort to find a work around. Most likely these badges will be retired with the advent of Game Pass Core.
Thanks for the update.
Thanks for the update.
Your Welcomed.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account