Two questions here, any more news on if or when PG will be posted over to WP?

And

So the eggs, can they hatch a Pokémon that's say not in your region? Like in America Mr. Mime is not available (yet) you think that could happen?
Two questions here, any more news on if or when PG will be posted over to WP?

And

So the eggs, can they hatch a Pokémon that's say not in your region? Like in America Mr. Mime is not available (yet) you think that could happen?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
No and No.
No and No.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Well, if you go to Europe and get an egg and bring it back to North America, you could hatch a Mr. Mime...
Well, if you go to Europe and get an egg and bring it back to North America, you could hatch a Mr. Mime...
Originally Posted by futiles
Ah, you beat me to it!
Think someone would fund a group of us to travel to all the countries with different Pokemon just so we can get them and come home. Stick Out Tongue

I'm trying so hard to maintain 10 gyms. Collected 100 coins for 3 days straight now. Up to 900 on my bag and 450 on pokedex.
Think someone would fund a group of us to travel to all the countries with different Pokemon just so we can get them and come home. Stick Out Tongue

I'm trying so hard to maintain 10 gyms. Collected 100 coins for 3 days straight now. Up to 900 on my bag and 450 on pokedex.
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
Planning that trip to Europe... Although Western Europe most likely, in a couple years... Will see if they add more region variants...
Planning that trip to Europe... Although Western Europe most likely, in a couple years... Will see if they add more region variants...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
We will know in two weeks if we are taking a trip to Spain next year. Stocking up on Tauroses just in case!
Man, the double candy is nice, and the extra Ghastly/Haunter/Gengar is awesome, but, the 1/4 buddy distance to get candy is the best.
Man, the double candy is nice, and the extra Ghastly/Haunter/Gengar is awesome, but, the 1/4 buddy distance to get candy is the best.
Originally Posted by futiles
Oh sweet, I thought it was going to be 4 candy after the normal distance.
I got my Gengar, Raichu, Marowak, and Electrabuzz today! So, four new Pokemon for futiles. Now, just working on some Diglet candies.
That was their original plan but they changed it so every 1/4 you get a candy. Basically same thing but you get a candy a lot faster this week. Makes it feel like I'm getting them faster.

I'm over 600 candies on the ghastly's now. I have caught all 3 evolution's. I finally caught my first Hypno yesterday and it was a 97% IV. The HP was 14 and the other 2 were 15. CP was only at the half way point but I don't care. I was happy to catch that.
That was their original plan but they changed it so every 1/4 you get a candy. Basically same thing but you get a candy a lot faster this week. Makes it feel like I'm getting them faster.

I'm over 600 candies on the ghastly's now. I have caught all 3 evolution's. I finally caught my first Hypno yesterday and it was a 97% IV. The HP was 14 and the other 2 were 15. CP was only at the half way point but I don't care. I was happy to catch that.
You get a candy every time you evolve, so hopefully that is doubled. Nope, I checked, that is not doubled, but trashing that evolution still gives you 2, so spend that candy to maximize... more candy!!! So do your evolves before the end of Monday...
I've gained around 1800 ghastly candy so far. I had only caught like 3 or 4 before this event. I got the gold badge for catching over 200 ghost pokemon yesterday. I don't think I'll get the cubone's badge. I'm closing in on 100 but probably won't make it to 200 before the night ends.

I did hatch a growlith during the event and got over 40 candy. I can finally evolve it.

I was walking grimer and I got enough candy for it to evolve now.

Switched over to coughing and just need 2 more candy to evolve it.

I need to figure out what I'm going to walk tonight once coughing is done tonight while out walking with my kids.

Anyone else benefit from all this during the event? Makes me wonder if they'll do anything for Christmas or not.
Anyone else benefit from all this during the event? Makes me wonder if they'll do anything for Christmas or not.
Not to the same extent. It really only allowed us to speed evolution on a couple pokes to help round out the 'dex. We already had all of everything from the event, and none of those pokes are really worth anything in the gym meta. Side note we did hatch a Omaranthe or whatever that snail pokemon is. So that was nice. But really, it was just doing lots of walking to evolve a Shelder and a Ryhorn. Getting to where we are only missing the 1-offs: Lapras, Dragonite, etc. I guess that's fine, since we did get a Porygon before Fish did :P
Not to the same extent. It really only allowed us to speed evolution on a couple pokes to help round out the 'dex. We already had all of everything from the event, and none of those pokes are really worth anything in the gym meta. Side note we did hatch a Omaranthe or whatever that snail pokemon is. So that was nice. But really, it was just doing lots of walking to evolve a Shelder and a Ryhorn. Getting to where we are only missing the 1-offs: Lapras, Dragonite, etc. I guess that's fine, since we did get a Porygon before Fish did :P
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Been over a month since I completed my Pokedex... That Porygon pain is gone... Candy is stocked for Gen 2, when/if that ever comes... Have a few good mons buffed and almost level 30... Not sure what else I can do until Niantic gets around to doing something.

Don't you have some Pinball FX scores to work on?
Been over a month since I completed my Pokedex... That Porygon pain is gone... Candy is stocked for Gen 2, when/if that ever comes... Have a few good mons buffed and almost level 30... Not sure what else I can do until Niantic gets around to doing something.

It's neverwinter and STO currently. I need another competition to get back to killing time playing PFX.

I'm still not done with my Pokedex. I still have quite a few to get but we just don't see those in the area.
It's neverwinter and STO currently. I need another competition to get back to killing time playing PFX.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
One of these days I'm going to start Neverwinter.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account