Show Us Your Collection!

Gaming Chat

I'll be honest, I'm blatantly ripping off this forum idea from over at AtariAge. And in full disclosure, I see B8's sig all the time and want to see his Xbox collection. So please, post photos or your game room or any cool collectibles you have or a hard to find game you are proud of.

I'll start it off, here is my sealed Famicom. I intend to ship this off to the grading guys, but I haven't gotten around to it. I am so paranoid about poking holes in the wrap.

I'll be honest, I'm blatantly ripping off this forum idea from over at AtariAge. And in full disclosure, I see B8's sig all the time and want to see his Xbox collection. So please, post photos or your game room or any cool collectibles you have or a hard to find game you are proud of.

I'll start it off, here is my sealed Famicom. I intend to ship this off to the grading guys, but I haven't gotten around to it. I am so paranoid about poking holes in the wrap.

Originally Posted by Kaens
Impressive, how did you get that? Now only if you had an Apple I.
Impressive, how did you get that? Now only if you had an Apple I.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
eBay. It's been packed in bubble wrap and peanuts for awhile now. I can't believe no one else has anything to show... seriously B8?!?
Probably the only game I have thats rare is every party Chinese. Even that isn't really that impressive.
I'd love to have that Mephisto! I'm regretting selling off almost all of my NTSC-J games. Back in fall 2013 I just decided to sell all of these..

:sigh: When will I ever learn? Besides, who cares if it's rare or not, just anything you love. For example, here is my Xbox 360 collection back in probably 2010..

The empty cases were place holders where my friends had "rented" my games out. As you can see, it was quite a few. Not just my friends, but my son's friends too. All the kids loved me.
Last edited 06-11-2015 at 03:53 AM by Kaens.
Holy crap kaens, your game collection looks like my movie collection Wink atm I have over 550 movie, mix of DVDs and blurays
eBay. It's been packed in bubble wrap and peanuts for awhile now. I can't believe no one else has anything to show... seriously B8?!?
Ok, as you wish, sorry this has taken me so long, but I had to get my last shelves put up and the room cleaned, After a few tries and some thought I decided to just use attachments instead trying to get the whole pictures to show as it would take up too much space on the thread. Sorry if this is not to your liking, I kind of don't like doing it that way myself.

So here is the low down on the attached pics:

#1. The Wall! All in all just about 1100, 360 games on this wall.. and the insane part is I have almost never payed full retail, most of these were purchased at about $20 or under and they are all complete (Manuals, Non rental disc and original artwork) At the top are some of my more collectible Skylanders Characters. What you don't see is the bottom shelf about 1/3 full I'm thinking I may have to add a top shelf here eventually. I'm also missing my finished ends so have room to put about five more games on each shelf.

#2. This is my Original X-Box (Black Labels if you will) Wall. Just about half of the original collection, 484 and growing. Top shelf is a few collectibles and Skylanders. 95% of these are also complete, but I am missing some manuals and have a few rental discs I need to trade out, also some of the original artwork could stand to be replaced due to ware and tear or some damaging. Oh yea and the Friday the 13th party lights.. I'm a Jason fan.

#3 This is my current set up.. the big screen is 32 inch LCD and below that is my Star Wars collectors edition 360, and below that is my DAY ONE X-Box ONE. To the left of that is my boosting screen and below is another 360, below that is my Original X-Box. Yup still works!

#4 My small and meager X-Box One collection, it's a work in progress.. Again most of these bought under suggested retail pricing, but with the system being so new.. Prices are higher.
Last edited 06-19-2015 at 05:43 AM by B8TINGU.
Thanks B8, that did not disappoint! I wanted to see what 1145 Xbox 360 games looked like. My only wish is you had a better camera so I could see the titles (and your Skylanders).
Thanks B8, that did not disappoint! I wanted to see what 1145 Xbox 360 games looked like. My only wish is you had a better camera so I could see the titles (and your Skylanders).
Yea I took these Pics with my cell phone.. and I wan't very impressed either, but that's pretty much every 360 game released save the last year.. and I have most of those too. I have one or two (PAL) games but no (PAL) console to play them on, one of them is region free the other is not, grrr.. maybe one day I'll get one of those (PAL) and (JAP) consoles, as I do have about four (JAP) region free games..

As for the Skylanders I was thinking of adding another pic of just them.. What you don't see is the fourth wall to my room witch is mainly a window but under that I have a few rubber made three drawer pullouts that house my growing Skylanders collection..

I also have all but the Key board to the Rock Band and Guitar Hero games and both Turntables for the DJ hero games and one dance mat for the DDR games, oh and a butt load of extra controllers for the 360...lol..

I'm still working on my Google list, but it's not nearly finished and I hate posting stuff that's not finished, but I may bite the bullet and just post it because it will probably always be a "work in progress".
Holy crap B8TINGU that's one sick collection....totally jealous now Smile
That's a serious collection there, I'm thinking you could probably get another row of games in there if you moved the shelves closer together. Wink
I'm still working on my Google list, but it's not nearly finished and I hate posting stuff that's not finished, but I may bite the bullet and just post it because it will probably always be a "work in progress".
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I think it will always be a work in progress and you should share, then post updates whenever you feel it's worthy.
Yea I took these Pics with my cell phone.. and I wan't very impressed either, but that's pretty much every 360 game released save the last year.. and I have most of those too. I have one or two (PAL) games but no (PAL) console to play them on, one of them is region free the other is not, grrr.. maybe one day I'll get one of those (PAL) and (JAP) consoles, as I do have about four (JAP) region free games..

As for the Skylanders I was thinking of adding another pic of just them.. What you don't see is the fourth wall to my room witch is mainly a window but under that I have a few rubber made three drawer pullouts that house my growing Skylanders collection..

I also have all but the Key board to the Rock Band and Guitar Hero games and both Turntables for the DJ hero games and one dance mat for the DDR games, oh and a butt load of extra controllers for the 360...lol..

You could always register at VideoGameGeek.com, and use their collection tool. I use the BoardGameGeek.com side for my tabletop games, and then use their APIs to make an easy read page to use while shopping:
http://www.futiles.net/BGG/GameList....ername=futiles
You could always register at VideoGameGeek.com, and use their collection tool. I use the BoardGameGeek.com side for my tabletop games, and then use their APIs to make an easy read page to use while shopping:
http://www.futiles.net/BGG/GameList....ername=futiles
Originally Posted by futiles
I poked around there for about 10 mins. I found the site hard to navigate, I was too easy to find things that didn't exist, and it doesn't look like it supports multiple regions (at least not well). So if you can use the apis to make a page you like that's great, but I didn't care for you page either. I do have a problem when I'm standing in Gamestop not knowing what I have and not easily able to pull my list up on my phone so I guess I'm still looking for a solution.
I poked around there for about 10 mins. I found the site hard to navigate, I was too easy to find things that didn't exist, and it doesn't look like it supports multiple regions (at least not well). So if you can use the apis to make a page you like that's great, but I didn't care for you page either. I do have a problem when I'm standing in Gamestop not knowing what I have and not easily able to pull my list up on my phone so I guess I'm still looking for a solution.
Well, my page was all of 5 mins of code. Just enough to quickly throw together a list that pulls up cleanly on my phone. (Fits very well on the 1520 in landscape mode) But, it does open up options for people, when there are no perfect ones out there. (And yes, VGG is very much a red-headed step child of BGG. For some of my video games, I have used the notes field to notate digital vs retail. For "Regions" if you click on the version field on a game's data, you can select region/console specific. So, like Shadow of Mordor is one game, but it has like 12 versions of it.)
Yeah, the phone is my exact use case and I figured you wrote your page to fit your needs Wink
Ok, as you wish, sorry this has taken me so long, but I had to get my last shelves put up and the room cleaned, After a few tries and some thought I decided to just use attachments instead trying to get the whole pictures to show as it would take up too much space on the thread. Sorry if this is not to your liking, I kind of don't like doing it that way myself.

So here is the low down on the attached pics:

#1. The Wall! All in all just about 1100, 360 games on this wall.. and the insane part is I have almost never payed full retail, most of these were purchased at about $20 or under and they are all complete (Manuals, Non rental disc and original artwork) At the top are some of my more collectible Skylanders Characters. What you don't see is the bottom shelf about 1/3 full I'm thinking I may have to add a top shelf here eventually. I'm also missing my finished ends so have room to put about five more games on each shelf.

#2. This is my Original X-Box (Black Labels if you will) Wall. Just about half of the original collection, 484 and growing. Top shelf is a few collectibles and Skylanders. 95% of these are also complete, but I am missing some manuals and have a few rental discs I need to trade out, also some of the original artwork could stand to be replaced due to ware and tear or some damaging. Oh yea and the Friday the 13th party lights.. I'm a Jason fan.

#3 This is my current set up.. the big screen is 32 inch LCD and below that is my Star Wars collectors edition 360, and below that is my DAY ONE X-Box ONE. To the left of that is my boosting screen and below is another 360, below that is my Original X-Box. Yup still works!

#4 My small and meager X-Box One collection, it's a work in progress.. Again most of these bought under suggested retail pricing, but with the system being so new.. Prices are higher.
Wicked impressive collection! Hope you have that room insured.
my brother and i use software called invelos its for movies it uses the bar codes on the back of cases to input movies, it would be awesome if they started supporting games, however you can add games in the same format as entering a dvd that hasnt been entered yet including having a scan of the cover depending on how much work you want to put into it. it does ask if you want to submit what you entered to invelos but nothing says you have to the software is free for up to 50 titles but a 1 time charge after that
my brother and i use software called invelos its for movies it uses the bar codes on the back of cases to input movies, it would be awesome if they started supporting games, however you can add games in the same format as entering a dvd that hasnt been entered yet including having a scan of the cover depending on how much work you want to put into it. it does ask if you want to submit what you entered to invelos but nothing says you have to the software is free for up to 50 titles but a 1 time charge after that
Originally Posted by DXU
I think Kaens uses Collectorz for that. I have it too, and it actually has books, movies, games, magazines, and comics support. However, it doesn't, or did not at the time I last messed with it, have API support for your collection.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account