Classic "Badge didn't unlock thread"

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
I'm going to try and attach this file, if that fails I'll put my pick on Onedrive and embed it.
File Type: png
Well, you are missing one, and one joined yesterday, depending on how/when/where/why/who GTN crons out tasks, it could be that tonight you would get the badge automatically. (I could see a poor cron order causing the check for X referrals running before crediting referrals - but, I would still expect that to be daily, and you to have it tomorrow.)
Well, you are missing one, and one joined yesterday, depending on how/when/where/why/who GTN crons out tasks, it could be that tonight you would get the badge automatically. (I could see a poor cron order causing the check for X referrals running before crediting referrals - but, I would still expect that to be daily, and you to have it tomorrow.)
Originally Posted by futiles
Could be. But since Fshguy says he could "beat me at any time" for the badge leaderboard I should make sure that is just bluster.
Could be. But since Fshguy says he could "beat me at any time" for the badge leaderboard I should make sure that is just bluster.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Don't worry, I can beat Fshguy anytime with a badge leaderboard. (As long as anytime is somewhere around July 18 each year...)
Man those quotations in the thread title are really starting to annoy me... sorry for being off topic.
Man those quotations in the thread title are really starting to annoy me... sorry for being off topic.
Originally Posted by Preludecris
I see what you are saying, but I didn't see them until I went to look for them because I always scroll to the first unread so most days that puts the subject line off the screen.
Sounds like a great rivalry is a brewing, but don't worry Kaens, Fish doesn't have what it takes to catch you! But it would make a fun little poll to see when people think if/when he does or doesn't.
Sounds like a great rivalry is a brewing, but don't worry Kaens, Fish doesn't have what it takes to catch you! But it would make a fun little poll to see when people think if/when he does or doesn't.
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
Fsh is awesome, we are basically tied in everything but the tree usually falls my way.
Fsh is awesome, we are basically tied in everything but the tree usually falls my way.
Yes he is awesome, but he also likes motivation
I've already passed him twice.. it would have been three times except I didn't expect him to be paying attention.
So back to my thread, anyone going to fix this for me?
Status changed to 'Resolved' - This was fixed last week. Just updating the issue status.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account