XxB3asti3xX's Intro

Introductions

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. I seem to be familiar with a large majority of the names I see around here already but here goes anyway. I'm a middle aged gamer (31) and live near Atlanta GA. I first got into achievements in 2008 but didn't really start pushing hard until the last 2-3 years. My ability to game and score points depends largely on the time of year as I work doing landscaping so part of the year I have to work almost non-stop and then a few months I have almost nothing to do. Looking forward to seeing more of the site and features here but looks great so far. Hope to get a chance to see some of you around and get those achievements popping.
Nice to finally meet you, and I hope were here to help thru the those few months and year round... but I hear you on the work stuff, been kicking my butt lately, logged maybe had an hour this whole week so far on any of my systems..
I saw the gamertag with all the X's and just rolled my eyes, but a landscaper from GA sounds like a hard working person to me. Respect!
welcome to the site, feel free to add me as a friend.
Thanks for all the welcomes.

@Kaens I don't care for the X's much myself but just cant bring myself to pay for a change. That money is much better off going towards a new game.
Welcome, hello from Italy

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account