Gamerscore Alliance

General Chat

The Rules
1. Teams will consists of 3 people. If you aren't in a self made team you will be put in a random team

2. The competition runs from 1st August to 31st October and will count pure GAMERSCORE increase

3. Each week I will post updates to see how everyone is doing and how every team is getting on

4. No games are excluded! If it records on xbox.com/GTN it's all legal

5. Closes when 30 people have register or 31 July whichever is sooner

I think they are basic rules we need. Is everyone happy with pure gamerscore do everyone has level playing field.

The Teams
Asshats or Something

Buckswana, Futiles & Hotdogmcgee

MadIrish4thewin
IrishWarrior022, madeyepadeye & Mephisto4thewin

Other Achievement Festers
Elem3ntal80, Giant Hunger & RedmptionDenied

Suicide Squad
dieselv2, Musquito & porschephiliac

Eddie and The Dome B8ters
B8TINGU, DomeJohnny & EddieM1974

Ghosts Achievement Team
andyboyishere, wraithrock & rafaelgrn

The following teams were randomized 3 times
Elite Force
Homeless Messia, II N0 Scope45 I & BigNev44

The Gaming Squad
Arcstar09, N1ghtmareb4xmas & uesdcoke01

Third Privilege
cieg, MrGompers & QuiCkz Ninja

Typical Slayers
Dacoto, Kaens & palmettobling
Last edited 07-26-2016 at 11:16 PM by PJMC1986.
I'm assuming you mean a cumulative score increase during the allotted time period, yes?
Yes so ill take starting total gamerscore and then after 3 month record final gamerscore figure and see the increase of individuals/teams.
Can I have Buckswana on my team? Because I know he's going to gain a bit over 30k in the next three months.
If it's who random generator gives you haha
Im in and with GTASC ramping up ill make a very good team mate.
I'm on vacation till mid October so i'll be doing a crapload of gaming when i'm not away with the Mrs.

Count me in.
Can I have Buckswana on my team? Because I know he's going to gain a bit over 30k in the next three months.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Lol, insider info. Well, since I'm scoring anyway, why not. Smile
Count me OUT. I don't earn enough to be a valuable team mate.
Count me out too. I prefer to choose my teammate as I do not want to be pressured by a random dude to score more. I like to participate in tournaments at my own rate.
Curious:

What will your tracking method be? Are you using a specific site's data, or are you pulling direct from an API?
People have til 11:59pm BST to enter so after that I'll pull the gamerscore figure that shows on Xbox Live as it's most accurate. Then on closing date I'll check Xbox Live again. I was going to use GTN data but people's profiles sync at different times and may get advantages over other people.
Would people prefer to choose teams if we say 3 per team?

@Porsche, I'll be lucky to score 1k over the three months it's just fun haha

@Musquito would you join if you could pick a team?
People have til 11:59pm BST to enter so after that I'll pull the gamerscore figure that shows on Xbox Live as it's most accurate. Then on closing date I'll check Xbox Live again. I was going to use GTN data but people's profiles sync at different times and may get advantages over other people.
Originally Posted by dieselv2
If you are interested, I could give you an API to use that pulls the gamer score from Smartglass APIs, just like TA and GTN do. It would load a lot quicker for you, if you are doing it manually, and would allow you to set up an automated pull, if you have the resource. Basically, it would load a very small, text only, HTML, showing just Gamertag and Gamerscore, and none of the other Xbox.com scripts and images.
If you are interested, I could give you an API to use that pulls the gamer score from Smartglass APIs, just like TA and GTN do. It would load a lot quicker for you, if you are doing it manually, and would allow you to set up an automated pull, if you have the resource. Basically, it would load a very small, text only, HTML, showing just Gamertag and Gamerscore, and none of the other Xbox.com scripts and images.
Originally Posted by futiles
You can do that? Wow, I should have asked you last year when I was doing the Fitness stuff.
@Musquito would you join if you could pick a team?
Originally Posted by dieselv2
I might, depends if another teammate wants to join my team if they know my time is very limited.
I might, depends if another teammate wants to join someone with limited time.
Originally Posted by Musquito
You, Diesel, and I can go for the lowest score XD lol

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account